显示结果 
显示  仅  | 搜索替代 
您的意思是: 

DEMO9S12XEP100 & CodeWarrior 5.1: C++11 programming

638 次查看
pabloestebancam
Contributor II

Hi, All.

I need to program different solutions on DEMO9S12XEP100 using CodeWarrior 5.1: I cannot change this. This is my "given platform and IDE".

Now, I wounder if I can write code for this "environment" using full features of C++11 (2011).

I mean, for instance, using "moving semantics", and of course, all the STL features from C++0x (2003, 2008) and C++11.

Can anyone advise me on this, please?

Thanks in advance!

Pablo.

标签 (1)
0 项奖励
3 回复数

489 次查看
ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

hello,

CW5.1 does not full support C++. For other C++ limit, please refer to the HCS12compiler manual({CW5.1 install}\Help\PDF\ Compiler_HC12.pdf), Appendix D (Known C++ Issues in the HC(S)12 Compilers).

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 项奖励

489 次查看
pabloestebancam
Contributor II

Hi, ZhangJennie, thanks a lot for your answer!

I was recommended to use this tool: https://www.iar.com/iar-embedded-workbench/downloads/

You can see that it supports compiling for HCS12 board: "IAR Embedded Workbench for HCS12".

I have not tested it yet but, may be, we can develop in CodeWarrior 5.1 (just as an IDE) and then use this compiler.

Of course, if it works, you can tell me: "you are not using CodeWarrior 5.1". And you are right, since I would be changing its native compiler.

I repeat: I have not tested this yet. Will provide an update as soon as possible.

Thanks again and regards!

PC

0 项奖励

490 次查看
ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

fine, thanks!

Have a great day,
Zhang Jun

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 项奖励