cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CW "Timing of the following devices is mutually blocked: TC0;TC1"

GaryOlmstead
Senior Contributor I

Hi --

I am using CW for HCS12; I don't know the version, but it is pretty old.  I have a program that I wrote several years ago, and it has compiled and run just fine all along.  This installation of CW has not been used for any other code in the meantime, but later versions of CW have been used with other processors on this computer, if makes a difference.

Anyway, now I have to upgrade the code.  I loaded it, and ran a trial compile before making any changes.  The compile failed with the message "Timing settings in high speed mode.  Timing of the following devices are mutually blocked: TC0;TC1".   The same message appears at both timers.  There are no other errors showing.  The peripherals in question are freerunning timers set to 100 and 400 usec respectively.  Changing the time makes no difference; neither does moving one timer to another channel.

Any suggestions?

Thanks

Gary Olmstead

Toucan Technology

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

please let us know:

1. your CW  version: Start the IDE and click on Help | About Freescale CodeWarrior. Click on Installed Products.Save all info displayed into a txt file and send it to us.

2. send the entire sample code folder(include mcp, pe, prm, c,…) in zip format to me.

3. problem screenshot.

thanks!

0 Kudos