cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Arm Linker Option problem

vines
Contributor III

Hi All,

First off, to the moderators of this forum, if this topic is off to this page please move it accordingly. Thanks.

I recently played around with some GCC compiler and tried to incorporate unit test tool into Codewarrior. When I was done, I tried to recompile a working project (created under CW compiler) again and is giving me an error. The error is: 

173285_173285.pngpastedImage_1.png

The above error is generated only in CW 10.4 where I played around with creating projects with MinGW.

I have another IDE of CW on my PC which is 10.6. If I compile the same project on 10.6 IDE, I won't have this problem. Hence, I dig in deeper with regards to the difference in settings between the 2. I found out that in CW 10.4, there is additional lines on the ARM Linker All options. Please see figure below. This is causing the problem because it tries to access a file that is no longer there because I already deleted that resource. 

173286_173286.pngpastedImage_2.png

My question is how can I remove the lines highlighted in red above? This is not present in my 10.6 IDE. The reason why I still maintain my 10.4 IDE is because I cannot debug my project if I use 10.6. But that is a different story on another day. I just want my code to compile again in the 10.4 IDE. My suspect is that when I Downloaded/link MinGW it mess up the path or something. I maybe wrong.

Appreciate any help I can get. 

Thanks.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

Please check if you have srecord configuration in "General"-> "Other flag" and "Output", see I highlight below.

pastedImage_2.png

if this can not help, please send your project to me, I will check it directly from  my side. thanks!

Have a great day,
Jennie Zhang

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos