cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

declaration syntax error on keywords like public:, const, virtual

skalyan
Contributor I
Hi all,
   I am new to the codewarrior. I have got an old netware c++ project source to do some fix.  In the access path i have removed all the invalid paths and added the other include, lib paths for the project. While compiling it gives declaration syntax error for public: and const and few more basic errors on a netware header files which is not part of the project but which is part of the netware sdk.

I am wodering how it would happen on this. I am missing some very basic stuff here. I checked the file mapping for the compiler option too. It shows NLM MW c/c++  x86. I hope thats the correct c++ compiler. I use the 4.2.6 version  of codewarrior.

Any help on this is appriciated. Thanks in advance.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies

Voxan
Contributor III
Hi there,

what is the targeted processor ?? x86??

Freescale sold this tecjnologie to Nokia few years ago. If you want to contact Nokia please check at Forum Nokia web site

Hope this helps...

Regards
0 Kudos

skalyan
Contributor I
Yes, the targeted processor is x86. Basically i wanted to configure code warrior IDE build environemnt for a  c++ project which has few external additional libraries to link (those are available as part of the project source itself). I could not get much help with the documentation.

Thanks,
  -Kalyan

0 Kudos