Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem on reprogram MC56F8006 if the unused I/O pins are initialized

Jump to solution
Janio
Contributor I

Hello!

I was working with my project based on MC56F8006, when I tried to initialize unused I/O pins by the bean inspector. After initialize the unused pins as output with internal Pullup resistor, I programmed once and when I tried to run, the CCS returned me a connectivity error. I tried one more time to program and the CCS returned the following error message: "the device is not powered up", but it really was, and the program, loaded once, was running correctly.

My MC56F8006 is working, but I can't load the program anymore.. Or since I've initialized the unused pins as output with pullup resistor.

I've made this test with 2 prototype boards (handmade), loading the program with a parallel JTAG connection and the USB-TAP... The same error has occurred.. I hope find a way to load my FWs again.. Somebody help me please!

Regards,

Janio

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
Janio
Contributor I
Haha.. I know what was wrong.. I've configured the JTAG pins as Output.. (stupid boy).. To reprogram, before to run the FW, hold the reset button of the board to make the DSC enter on program mode (I don't know if it is the correct term), press the run button from CW, wait the conection starts and pull off the reset button to let CW load the FW. You must be "foxy" to pull off the button in the correct time, but it works! Regards, Janio

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Janio
Contributor I
Haha.. I know what was wrong.. I've configured the JTAG pins as Output.. (stupid boy).. To reprogram, before to run the FW, hold the reset button of the board to make the DSC enter on program mode (I don't know if it is the correct term), press the run button from CW, wait the conection starts and pull off the reset button to let CW load the FW. You must be "foxy" to pull off the button in the correct time, but it works! Regards, Janio
0 Kudos
believe
Contributor I

hi, are you Chinese? I am doing sensorless BLDC with MC56F8006,can we communication with 8006?

My mobile phone is :+86 13705541506,my QQ is 356119619,can we study with each other?

0 Kudos