I am using codewarrior 4.7 on 9s12xdp512 chip. I click on a bean to view open the Bean Inspector and get nothing. No warnings or reasons for the bean inspector not opening. Is this a laptop issue or a setting in codewarrior?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I am using codewarrior 4.7 on 9s12xdp512 chip. I click on a bean to view open the Bean Inspector and get nothing. No warnings or reasons for the bean inspector not opening. Is this a laptop issue or a setting in codewarrior?

Jump to solution
michaelgraham
Contributor I

I am having trouble getting my bean inspector to show settings.  Is this a settings problem or a laptop problem.  It has worked in the past but when I open up an old project when I click on a bean nothing will be displayed on screen and no indication of a problem is shown.

0 Kudos
1 Solution
ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Michael.

One of my customer met similar problem as yours, he found the Inspector window by moving slider. see attached video.

if this can not help you, please create a new project with wizard, can the new project works normal?

Have a great day,
Jennie Zhang

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Michael.

One of my customer met similar problem as yours, he found the Inspector window by moving slider. see attached video.

if this can not help you, please create a new project with wizard, can the new project works normal?

Have a great day,
Jennie Zhang

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos
michaelgraham
Contributor I

the problem must occured when I was using dual screens and the inspector got moved out of view when I switched back to a single monitor.  I opened up an old project and got the inspector in view and then opened up the project that had the missing bean inspector and the bean inspector showed up.  thanks for your help

0 Kudos
ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

You are welcome!

Have a great day,
Jennie Zhang

0 Kudos