GUI Guider V1.3.1 is now available from nxp.com
Version 1.3.1 has many new enhancements for usability:
- GUI auto scaling, so you can map your designs onto different screen sizes more easily
- Easier project setup, with improved target and example selection
- Group widgets move
- Container copy
We’ve also been hard at work to optimize performance both in development and end application performance:
- Easy to use compiler optimization option for GCC/ MCUXpresso IDE targets that will help to get 4x or higher performance versus the default no optimization settings in previous versions.
- Big improvements in simulator and hardware target build times.
- Memory usage views to help judge memory needs for your design
Plus we’ve added some more goodies for your designs:
- Camera preview application on i.MX RT1170
- Animated analog and digital clocks
- 10 additional free fonts are included, all with the very flexible SIL license for free use
We’ve also added i.MX RT1024, LPC55S16 and LPC55S28 as targets supported out of the box.