cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S32k148 EVB 176LQFP_ LPI2C1 configuration

jaikumar81
Contributor II

Hello

I need help, in identifying Alternate and Pullup configuration to be updated for LPI2C1 for S32k148 EVB.

The issue which we are facing is:

After configuring LPI2C1 in interrupt mode for S32K-148100LQFP in Autosar and flashing the same on S32K-148 176EVB(due to board constraint I am doing this workaround), we are not getting any interrupt on the I2C master line.

I am using following MCAL version "S32K14X_MCAL4_2_RTM_HF6_1_0_2" .

I am initializing I2c using I2c_Init() and initiatingcommunication from master using I2c_AsyncTransmit().

Though, I could notice following I2c_LPI2C_MasterAsyncSend() api is enabling Transmit and other interrupts, still could not see interrupt(I2c_LPI2C_MasterInterruptHandler() or error ) being generated.Verified by probing logic analyzer too, there is no SCL and SDA signal information.

Following is the master configuration

64U, /* Slave Address */
FALSE, /* b10BitsSlaveAddressSize */
TRUE, /* bHighSpeedMode */
FALSE, /* bExpectNack */
FALSE, /* bReapeated Start */
1, /* u8BufferSize */
I2C_SEND_DATA, /* eDataDirection */
NULL_PTR /* pDataBuffer */

In the I2C status register, I could only notice I2c_Bus status as busy.

I am suspecting on the alternate functionality mode. Any other pointers to look, kindly provide the inputs for the same.

Regards,

Jayakumar Appari.

0 Kudos
1 Reply

mariuslucianand
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello jaikumar81@gmail.com

In this community space, we are trying to answer questions related to AUTOSAR Application Layer generated directly from Matlab and Simulink. Please create a new thread on the S32K  space or new NXP support case according to the following procedure: https://community.nxp.com/docs/DOC-329745 

Hope this helps,

Marius

0 Kudos