who has the beaconed tree network demo based on 13213NSK?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

who has the beaconed tree network demo based on 13213NSK?

yby
Contributor I
I have learned the demo of MywirelessApp 07,but there are only two devices in it,which  can't satisfy my requirement.
I need  the beaconed tree network demo,inlcuding three part: coordinator,router and end device.who can provide me one?Thank you very much!
Labels (1)
0 Kudos
5 Replies

FlyFisherman
Contributor I
Hi yby,

As you have noticed MywirelessApp 07 is a 802.15.4 example application. In this stack the router's layer is not defined (The router is defined in BeeStack). In consequence of that, you can not find a router.

Regards
FlyFisherman
0 Kudos

yby
Contributor I
hi FlyFisherman,
thank you first.then could you tell me how can I get BeeStack?

0 Kudos

FlyFisherman
Contributor I
The BeeStack is provided within Beekit that is a program which allowed you to configure the examples for your board.
The link is:

http://www.freescale.com/webapp/sps/site/homepage.jsp?nodeId=01J4Fs2565
(this should be the main page for ZigBee)

and search for BeeKit Wireless Connectivity Toolkit. This link will guide you at the program.

Regards
FlyFisherman
0 Kudos

yby
Contributor I
hi FlyFisherman ,
I have downloaded Beekit and learned the demo made by it.but I did't  find  the part how to do routing and  forward the data,in another saying,how to do multi-hop.
Could  you help me?
yby
0 Kudos

FlyFisherman
Contributor I
Hi yby,

I'm so sorry for my delay.
For achieve a multi-hop network you have to use one example provided in the BeeKit.
I guess that, all the examples support multi-hop network.
For this kind of network you should create (generate projects with BeeKit and import in CodeWarrior and compile) a end-device, a coordinator an a range extender (this is the router). The router is the key of the multi-hop network.

FlyFisherman

0 Kudos