can ACK package make a interrupt in MC9S08JM60 USB?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

can ACK package make a interrupt in MC9S08JM60 USB?

Jump to solution
wangbaode
Contributor IV

hi everyone,

I'm using USB module of Mc9S08JM60 .I have two questions.

1, if Host send an ACK package,does device make a interrupt ?

2, How to send an ACK package to host in MC9S08JM60?

Labels (1)
Tags (4)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
vicentegomez
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Wang

I found that you have asked here, I know that you already sold the problem, but I want to document it, so here is my answer

The ACK is handled by SIE of USB and it does not need the intervention of firmware.

Bit TOKDNEF in Interrupt Status Register(INTSTAT) will be set when the current transaction is completed.

And an interrupt is generated if TOKDNE is set. Then the firmware can read the STAT register to determine the endpoint and BD information.

Have a great day,
Vicente

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
vicentegomez
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Wang

I found that you have asked here, I know that you already sold the problem, but I want to document it, so here is my answer

The ACK is handled by SIE of USB and it does not need the intervention of firmware.

Bit TOKDNEF in Interrupt Status Register(INTSTAT) will be set when the current transaction is completed.

And an interrupt is generated if TOKDNE is set. Then the firmware can read the STAT register to determine the endpoint and BD information.

Have a great day,
Vicente

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos
wangbaode
Contributor IV

Hi Vicente,

Thank you . According to the document, It's not a problem for me.

bye

0 Kudos