显示结果 
显示  仅  | 搜索替代 
您的意思是: 

ZigBee Stack and Timer

4,199 次查看
antarex
Contributor I
Hi,
I have a problem with interaction from ZigBee and Timer2 on the HCS08GB60.I have develop application on "Wireless Dimmer" to module light intensity with a TRIAC TIC206M, with TPM2C0 in input capture to decect the zero crossing signal for 230V 50Hz power net.For every impulse capture the TPM2C1 is started to port PTC0 ON,for 60microsecond on the Gate of the TRIAC. The problem is that the ZigBee Stack Figure8ZStack V1.2.2 don't responde to other node's on  the network when the input capture command is fired from other node with afFillAndSendMessage.

I task that micro controller is engaged to satisfy the demands for TPM2C0 and C1 and does not succeed to satisfy the demands for stack the ZigBee concurrent.  How I can resolve the problem?  Someone has some suggestion?  Excused for my English

Thanks

标签 (1)
0 项奖励
4 回复数

665 次查看
magic
Contributor I
Hi antarex...

I'm working on the same problem that is trying to use TPM2 but I have minimal knowledge on hardware programming. Could you pls send me your code or explain how should I do it? Thank you
0 项奖励

665 次查看
yshmuly
Contributor I

im having the sampe problem

i think there is a problem with enabling TPM interrupts and the stack

when im trying to read the zero crossing and control the other pin

the mcu stuck

0 项奖励

665 次查看
Ware
Contributor III

I know the OSAL for Z-Stack uses TPM1...  so any modifications to Timer 1 will totally mess up Z-Stack.
But using TPM2 should be ok (as long as you don't change any of the TPM1 control bits).

0 项奖励

665 次查看
antarex
Contributor I
I have used only TPM2, infact i know use of TPM1 from Z-Stack, but the problem is present.
I think that the Z-Stack is not optimized for this operation
0 项奖励