cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MCU "transition time table" for MC9s08GT60

Michele
Contributor I
Hi guy!!

excuse me, can anybody tell me where i can find a Transition Time Table beetween 2 PowerDown State for MC9s08GT60 sensor?

my device works at a clock freq. of 16Mhz in Run, use internal 1Khz clock when in STOP3.

i need ( if possible ) transition time: -       STOP3 --> RUN 
                                                         -     ( RUN --> STOP3 )

Thanks, but when i am looking for something, i  usually don't find it... ... ...

Michele

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

Michele
Contributor I
supposing my device is in RUN state. Then i execute a STOP instruction.
my ask is : How long since RUN state to STOP state?

i suppose some   "ms"   but don't know more exactly.

do you know?
have anybody just do this measurement?
( i think that on MCU Datasheet should be there that information, but, obviously i don't find it :womansad: )

SOrry, but now i don't have instrument to make a time measurement about that transition

:smileyhappy: Michele :smileyhappy:
0 Kudos

Michele
Contributor I
i just find a methodology to determine this time.

simply i create a beacon Network where device go in PD(DeepSleep), then it Wake up doing a Sync Request to track beacon (TrackBeacon(FALSE)). i make it sleep a time =BO-SO. Then, all time,i make it sleep 8ms less. If i don't lose beacon it means that the Sum of the 2 transition STOP3-->RUN and HIBERNATE-->IDLE(20ms) is less then that time (8 * X ).

p.s. why near my post there's a rating ? what is it?
p.s.2. i open post then i speack alone ... :smileyhappy::smileyhappy::smileyhappy::smileyhappy:

0 Kudos

peg
Senior Contributor IV
Hi Michele,

The rating you see beside your message is the result of the "Rate this post" radio buttons you can see on other peoples posts. Someone must have thought yours was a good question with all the necessary details supplied.

You were correct about not finding the answer!
Maybe you have to find this out yourself by experimentation. Then you can post your results here and talk to yourself again.:smileyhappy:

0 Kudos