Did you mean: 

MC9S08JM USB Assembly Code

LiveMike
Contributor II

My project is written in 100% assembly.

I do not know C.

The CMXUSB_LITE demos are in C.

Does anyone have USB code in assembly?

It seems that you would need quite a few subroutines (or functions in C) to handle the "standard requests" to enable the USB device and have it "recognized" by the host.  These seem like "basic/general" subroutines that just send/receive data from the USB registers.  At this point though, I'm not even sure which registers do what, or store what USB information.  I'm assuming one is the "class" (HID, Mass Storage, etc.), and I also am confused as to how the "endpoint addresses" work.  This USB is much more complex than I assumed, BUT, it seems the subroutines needed for the initial "USB connecting/communicating" are basic, and then it is just flag polling to receive new information.  Any USB functionality in assembly code would be very helpful.

Thanks.

-Mike

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies

Tsuneo
Contributor IV

I've written many USB stack for many MCUs, including MC9S08. But I don't have any assembly USB stack. I'm a lazy C/C++ guy, who writes assembly just between #asm/#endasm.

If you would start your assembly USB project, I can help you.

I believe it takes a week or so, to make up a HID device in our discussion.

Do you start with me?

Tsuneo

0 Kudos

RogerSchaefer
Contributor III

Hello Mike,

I am in exactly the same boat.  If you get a solution to this problem please email me.

Thanks,

Roger

0 Kudos