Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MC13234, How to make a PWM output?

Jump to solution
Braulio_Cespede
Contributor III

Hi everyone.

I'm currently working on a project with the MC13234 (Zigbee Wireless micro-controller). I have to Implement a PWM  component output, but to be Honest, I don't even know how to make one.

Can someone help me?

With a Example I can make it through.

Thanks for Advanced.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
iansmusical
Contributor V

Hello Braulio,

You'd probably be best looking at the TPM section of the MC13234 reference manual, assuming you understand what PWM is etc. Then have a look on the Freescale website for the HCS08QRUG document that shows a working example of using the TPM to generate PWM signals. Keep in mind that there are differences between TPM modules (and other modules) between some S08 variants.

Hope this helps :-)

Thanks,

Ian

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
iansmusical
Contributor V

Hello Braulio,

You'd probably be best looking at the TPM section of the MC13234 reference manual, assuming you understand what PWM is etc. Then have a look on the Freescale website for the HCS08QRUG document that shows a working example of using the TPM to generate PWM signals. Keep in mind that there are differences between TPM modules (and other modules) between some S08 variants.

Hope this helps :-)

Thanks,

Ian

0 Kudos
Braulio_Cespede
Contributor III

Thank you for answer, I'm already done it.

Anyway I want to learn more about it, so I will find those documents and study a little.

Thanks again.

0 Kudos
Wlodek_D_
Senior Contributor II

Hello,

Thank you for your post, however please consider moving it to the right community place (e.g. 8-bit Microcontrollers ) to get it visible for active members.

For details please see general advice Where to post a Discussion?

Thank you for using Freescale Community.

0 Kudos