取消
显示结果 
显示  仅  | 搜索替代 
您的意思是: 

[JOB] C Programming - Looking for a Consultant

3,629 次查看
MC13213
Contributor I
I was wondering if anyone would recommend a firm or even freelancer that does good work in C programming.  I am currently using the MC13213 chip with Codewarrior software with beans processor expert installed.  I have a very large project to work on and would like to lighten the load.  Thanks.

--
Alban Edit: gave a clear title that it is a commercial post, exceptionally accepted.

Message Edited by Alban on 2007-05-06 08:11 PM
标签 (1)
0 项奖励
6 回复数

656 次查看
amarjeet
Contributor I
Hello,
I can provide you with a complete design solutions.
Kindly send me the projects details and i will get back to you.
AJS
0 项奖励

656 次查看
FC
Contributor III
I am an independent consultant with a strong background in C but targeting the HCS08 family. 

What is the embedded application for?

Thanks 
0 项奖励

656 次查看
MC13213
Contributor I
The embedded application is to basically respond to interrupts by sending outputs to other corresponding chips using ieee 802.15.4 zigbee and having that control lights and motors.  I also need to transfer images when interrupts are received and xml files.  I have created the xml files already that will be using for test purposes. And, one chip will be receiving an atomic clock signal that needs to be transmitted to other chips.  Basically two chips, two different but similar programs.  What is your rate?
0 项奖励

656 次查看
FC
Contributor III
Hello,

Seems to be an interesting application.  Before discussing the rate or the engineering budget, can you provide me with some information about your company or your consulting position? 

Thanks

FC
0 项奖励

656 次查看
MC13213
Contributor I
Thank you for contacting me yet again.  I would like to discuss a little bit about our business and what we are currently trying to do.  For the past two years, we have been a consulting firm.  Clients would come to us and ask us to perform various services for them.  This included designing completely new products or performing tests on their current products.  We mainly dealt with electrical problems.  At our core, we are comprised of mechanical, electrical, and software engineers.  We are currently shifting from a consulting company to a company that sells actual products under our own name.  Using our funds from consulting, we are developing several new product lines all having patent pending status.  That being said, we will also be utilizing Freescale's MC13213 chip for our LCD displays.  Some of our products are complex enough that we have been outsourcing some of our work in order to get into the market faster.  Whether we can outsource some of our needs or not, we still continue to work on our new product lines, simply at a slower pace because of the lack of manpower as of now.

--
Alban Edit: gave a clear title that it is a commercial post, exceptionally accepted.

Message Edited by Alban on 2007-05-06 08:12 PM
0 项奖励

656 次查看
fgs_chuck
Contributor I
Do you have a contact number so that discussions about your business do not need to be posted online?

0 项奖励