キャンセル
次の結果を表示 
表示  限定  | 次の代わりに検索 
もしかして: 
720件の閲覧回数
hommmer
Contributor I

jmHi,

Im new to work with the JM60, and i have to make a proyect with it. I have been reading and i would like like to know if i'm right about the next process:

1. I have a MC9S08JM60CLD 44QFP

2. Then program the JM60 building a USBDM, like the one in the link:

http://usbdm.sourceforge.net/USBDM_V4.9/USBDM_JMxx/html/index.html

3. I need a special type of programming code using the USBDM?

4. When i have to programmed the JM60, how can i test if it works?, i have to desolder and place it (the JM60)  on a new  PCB for testing?

5. There is possible to made a cheap pcb to program and test?

Thanks

ラベル(1)
タグ(4)
1 解決策
526件の閲覧回数
eckhard
Contributor V

Hello,

you have to program the JM60 of the USBDM first with a BDM tool before you can use it. Only the JS16 version has a bootloader in ROM. So at first you have to get a BDM tool or build the JS16 version. The USBDM code and schematics can be found at sourceforges USBDM site. After Programming you can test the chip via the BDM tool.

You will go best if you build or get a JS16 USBDM for programming and debugging and test the JM60 in the circuit where it is needed.

Eckhard

元の投稿で解決策を見る

3 返答(返信)
526件の閲覧回数
Monica
Senior Contributor III

Hello Genner!

Was this suggestion helpful? Don't forget to keep us posted!

Best regards,

Monica

527件の閲覧回数
eckhard
Contributor V

Hello,

you have to program the JM60 of the USBDM first with a BDM tool before you can use it. Only the JS16 version has a bootloader in ROM. So at first you have to get a BDM tool or build the JS16 version. The USBDM code and schematics can be found at sourceforges USBDM site. After Programming you can test the chip via the BDM tool.

You will go best if you build or get a JS16 USBDM for programming and debugging and test the JM60 in the circuit where it is needed.

Eckhard

526件の閲覧回数
hommmer
Contributor I

Thanks very usefull info

0 件の賞賛