how to modify to support imx6qd lpddr2

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to modify to support imx6qd lpddr2

sjkdjgfklj
Contributor I

when I use "Mx6DQSDL LPDDR2 Script Aid V0.06.xlsx" to generate RealView.inc, it can pass the DDR_Stress_Tester_V1.0.3's test.But when I add the RealView.inc's reg configuration to the uboot's ddr configuration file named mx6q_4x_mt41j128.cfg. And I compile the uboot,then I use the mfgtool to download the images. It stops in the "Loading U-boot", what can I do to slove the problem? I modified uboot's ddr configuration is in the attachment.

0 Kudos
7 Replies

igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi 啊 将 

for new memory it is necessary to rebuild mfg tools firmware (files in /firmware folder)

using sect.6.2 Manufacturing Tool, MFGTool attached Yocto Guide.

Please use nxp bsps described on link

i.MX Software|NXP 

Best regards
igor
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

sjkdjgfklj
Contributor I

I have rebuild the u-boot-imx6q-sabresd-emmc.imx in mfg tools firmware (files in /firmware folder), but it is the same problem, the mcu I'm used is mcimx6d5ezk08ad, and the lpddr2 is EDB4064B3PB-8D-F, is there any demo config file for the combination of mcu and lpddr2, or how can I make the config file?

0 Kudos

igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

unfortunately there is no i.MX6Q reference design with lpddr2 so your changes may not work.

Please try mfg tool for SCM-i.MX6 QWKS board:

SCM-i.MX 6 Series Manufacturing Toolkit for Linux 4.1.15_2.0.0 Release

https://www.nxp.com/webapp/Download?colCode=SCM-i.MX6-MFGTOOLS-LIN&appType=license 

Best regards
igor

0 Kudos

sjkdjgfklj
Contributor I

I have tried the mfg tool for SCM-i.MX6 QWKS board, when I download the images, it stoped in Jumping to OS image or Loading Kernel, it's seemed that the ddr is not inited yet.

0 Kudos

igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

may be suggested to use Professional Services to get extended support
NXP Professional Services|NXP 

Best regards
igor

0 Kudos

sjkdjgfklj
Contributor I

The clock frequency of our used lpddr2 is 400MHz, pastedImage_1.png

But the boot fusemap we use is 0-792/528MHz, do it cause the problem?

0 Kudos

igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

yes it can cause problem.

Best regards
igor

0 Kudos