Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Programming K64F board by drag and drop bin./ hex. file

Jump to solution
grochal7
Contributor III

Hello!

I have one question.

If I programmed my K64F board by using bin. or .hex file and "drag and drop" method will all flash also be erased?

Regards!

1 Solution
jorge_a_vazquez
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Tomasz Sobiech

It will depend on the OpenSDA debugger interface. Most of the application perform a mass erase before flashing your program.

Hope this helps.
Have a great day,
TIC

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

1 Reply
jorge_a_vazquez
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Tomasz Sobiech

It will depend on the OpenSDA debugger interface. Most of the application perform a mass erase before flashing your program.

Hope this helps.
Have a great day,
TIC

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!