How does the LPC1788FBD144 chip configure the ADC function to collect two signals simultaneously?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How does the LPC1788FBD144 chip configure the ADC function to collect two signals simultaneously?

明杰周
Contributor II

Now I need to configure the AD sampling feature of the LPC1788FBD144 chip, which requires the ability to read both signals simultaneously. However, there is only one ADC in the chip, how to sample two signals. By looking at the chip manual, you know that the chip has an ADC mouth with 8 channels at the same time. But in software mode, only one channel can be sampled at a time. If in the hardware scan mode, which bits of the 8 channels are set to 1, the sampling values of these channels can be read. I suspect that you may need to configure a hardware scan mode to sample both signals simultaneously.

My question is:

1、LPC1788FBD144 chip has only one ADC mouth, how to sample two signals simultaneously?

2、The first 8 bits in the AD control register of LPC chip are the selection and input channels. In the software mode, only one can be set to 1. In the hardware scan mode, any value containing 1-8 can be written into that bit. I now need to collect two signals, which will require two channels, so two channels must be configured in the hardware scan mode. So what is the hardware scan pattern? Which registers should I configure to start the hardware scan mode?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Thank you for your interest in NXP Semiconductor products and 
the opportunity to serve you.
Please checking the thread:How does the LPC1788FBD144 chip configure the ADC function to collect two signals simultaneously? 

Have a great day,
TIC

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos