cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Programmer/Debugger options for LPC-Link2

Jump to solution
ravithakur
Contributor I

I have the LPC-Link2 board that I want to use as development board for LPC4370. I bought just one and it turns out I need another one to program and debug it. It is out of stock on the NXP website, at the time of writing this post. So my question is, what are my options for programming the board and debugging my code. I am sorry if this is a basic question. I am new to this. I am using LPCXpresso IDE for development.

Labels (1)
Tags (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
lpcxpresso_supp
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Digikey has a large supply. OM13054,598 NXP USA Inc. | Development Boards, Kits, Programmers | DigiKey. The LPCXpresso V2/V3 development boards can also be configured as an external probe via a jumper.

Thanks and regards,

MCUXpresso Support

View solution in original post

3 Replies
ravithakur
Contributor I

Thank you very much both of you for your replies. I have placed an order through digikey. Brendon, i will look in to using MCUXpresso. Thank you for the suggestion.

0 Kudos
brendonslade
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Ravi,

Just wanted to recommend you switch to MCUXpresso IDE. This tool is the follow on to LPCXpresso IDE, has no memory size restrictions and is where we are putting our development resources. This new IDE will be very familiar to LPCXpresso IDE, and has much better support for J-link, P&E probes, giving you other options.

LPC-Link2 is a very popular probe, so sometimes we get peaks of demand and run out of stock. However, this is usually a temporary issue. Our etailer partners, like Digikey, Mouser and Farnell/Newark usually carry a good amount of inventory. Embedded Artists also sell this probe directly from their webstore.

regards

Brendon

0 Kudos
lpcxpresso_supp
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Digikey has a large supply. OM13054,598 NXP USA Inc. | Development Boards, Kits, Programmers | DigiKey. The LPCXpresso V2/V3 development boards can also be configured as an external probe via a jumper.

Thanks and regards,

MCUXpresso Support