Unable to download MCUXpresso IDE.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to download MCUXpresso IDE.

tmwatson
Contributor I

Get error "The software licensing and registration system is unable to verify your user profile."

Account is good, can logon and view profile.  

Successfully downloaded SDK and Config tools.  

Same result with Safari, Firefox and Chrome, all with popups allowed.  

Problem seems to be the website does not present the popup to accept terms and conditions for IDE, as it did for SDK and Config and as shown in the IDE how2 video.

0 Kudos
9 Replies

tmwatson
Contributor I

Problem resolved for me.  Here's how:

Turns out the error ""The software licensing and registration system is unable to verify your user profile."

Means the system did not like something in my profile.  Went back and reviewed it and found the US State in my address was not selected.  This even though the website had let me Submit the profile with "I am Not a Robot checked".  Fixed that, checked I am not a Robot, and hit Submit.  This time I am not a Robot popped up with some pictures and questions about them.  Answered and then was able to download.

Sooo...  If you are having this problem, before contacting tech support as the error message tells you, first go back to your user profile and check that everything is entered completely.  If I am not a Robot does not popup with some questions, the system may be unhappy with what you entered.

0 Kudos

tmwatson
Contributor I

Annie at NXP Tech Support said "I have activated your account, please try again."

I did try again with the same result reported above, still unable to download.

It would be helpful to know if anyone can download the IDE now.  Is it just me...?

0 Kudos

ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Thomas,

I contacted Annie just now. She told me she reactived your account this morning. Could you please try it again?

If still can not work, we will contact web master.

Best Regards.

Jennie Zhang

0 Kudos

ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello,

This is a known issue. I suggest you check below link and ask if jorge can help you reactive the account.

Not able to download MCUXpresso IDE if account is inactive 

@jorge_plascencia

Have a great day,
Jennie Zhang

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

paulheyman
Contributor I

Hi 

I got a similar error, 

This is the error I get

You have been redirected to this page because your ID is INACTIVE in Flexera. Please Activate your account to proceed. 

If you believe you have reached this page in error, please contact NXP® Technical Support.

can I get my account re-activated

Thanks

Paul

0 Kudos

ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Paul,

Sure, let me know your account email address, I help you contact admin.

OR,

you submit a new case to NXP support:

How to submit a new question for NXP Support 

NXP support representative can also help you reactive it. they are very responsive.

Have a great day,
Jennie Zhang

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos

paulheyman
Contributor I

Hi Jennie

Can you help with this, no one has contacted me about activating my login.

I am able to login in but when I try download MCUXpresso I get a message

that says my account needs to be activated

I hate to give up on this product just because I can evaluate it.

Thanks,

Paul

0 Kudos

ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Paul,

I was told your account was reactivated. please check.

Best Regards,

Jennie Zhang

0 Kudos

paulheyman
Contributor I

Hi Jennie

My email is Paul.Heyman@nielsen.com

I am trying to evaluate MCUXpresso

Thanks for you help

Paul

0 Kudos