Processor Expert, Freescale tools, Kinetis design studio... meet IEC 61508 standards, don´t they?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Processor Expert, Freescale tools, Kinetis design studio... meet IEC 61508 standards, don´t they?

arturoarteaga
Contributor II

Hi,

I would like to ask about the compliance with IEC 61508 standards by Processor Expet, Freescale tools, Kinetis Design Studio in order to work with the MK20DX256VLH7. My main hesitation is about compliance  with IEC 61508 standards in generated code by these code development tools.

If the standards is met in these tools, it is posible you could tell me how to get a supporting document that validates that this standards is really met.

Thanks a lot for your help.

Regards,

Arturo Arteaga

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

Unfortunately , we currently do not perform any certification tests prior to releasing the software tools.

All the MCUs that passed safety standards are listed here:

Functional Safety for ISO 26262 and IEC 61508|NXP 

Have a great day,
Jennie Zhang

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos