cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

motor control based on the model using the MPC5744p chip demo hardware

robin林
Contributor I

Hi

I would like to learn to develop motor control based on the model using the MPC5744 chip where I can buy the demo hardware,How do I start to learn step by step?

0 Kudos
5 Replies

dumitru-daniel_
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello, 

You could start with this workshop: BLDC Motor Control with Model Based Design 

In the first lecture Motor Control Class: Lecture 1 - Introduction  you will find all the links towards:

MPC5744P product page including order/buy link: Development Board for MPC5744P|NXP 

MotorGD Development Kit including order/buy link: Low-Cost Motor Control Solution for DEVKIT Platform|NXP 

Hope it helps you!

Daniel

0 Kudos

robin林
Contributor I

Hi dumitru-daniel.popa

Thank you for answering me!I have watching the Motor Control Class: Lecture 1 - Introduction  video tutorial,but it play too fast.

Can you provide normal speed video?

best regard

robin

0 Kudos

dumitru-daniel_
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Robin, 

I've speed up in the videos only the "boring part" or parts that are usually duplicated between lectures.

If in general you find the video to fast - then if watching on Youtube PART 01: Introduction to Motor Control Using Model Based Design - YouTube you have the option to show down it automatically:

pastedImage_2.png

On YouKU, i do not know - but i presume there might be something similar.

In any cases, if you download the video on your PC you could use the Windows Media Player Speed Settings to reduce the playback speed.

pastedImage_3.png

Hope it helps!

Daniel

0 Kudos

robin林
Contributor I

Hi dumitru-daniel.popa

Thank you for answering me!How Can I  add freemaster on my own application project, I use the MPC5744 chip

best regard

robin

0 Kudos

dumitru-daniel_
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Robin, 

The FreeMASTER has 2 parts:

- the host PC application (the GUI that you see on your computer)

- the embedded communication driver. 

Depending on the platform you have, the embedded driver might be different. The driver for MPC5744P can be downloaded from here: FreeMASTER Communication Driver 

if you download and install the package you will find these files.

pastedImage_2.png

You will need to link these files with the rest of your project. Please check the readme.txt and you will find all the information how to do that.

Hope it helps!

Daniel

0 Kudos