cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need help with the MK10DX128VLH7

roytrapp
Contributor I

Hello at everyone,

i want to know, how to work with the MK10DX128VLH7. I want to use the UART and the SPI. And i want to know, how to approach a single pin of a port. I have the .h file(attachment), but i have problems to use it.

Can someone give me help, maybe a code file with some simple declarations or a link to a an other site, that helps.

Thanks for your help!

Roy

0 Kudos
5 Replies

Hui_Ma
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Roy,

First of all, sorry for the later reply.

MK10D7.h provides the same GPIO registers macro definition with MK51D7.h file. They are belong to the same Kinetis 72MHz product, MK51D7.h provides the full modules registers than MK10D7.h file.

pastedImage_1.png

pastedImage_2.png

You could select to use attached <MK10D7.h> file, which abstracted from CodeWarrior MCU V10.x software.

Wish it helps.

best regards,

Mike

roytrapp
Contributor I

Thanks for your help!

0 Kudos

Hui_Ma
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi

I would recommend to download and refer TWR-K20D72M Labs and Code Examples(REV 1.1) , which provides the Kinetis 72MHz products module drivers.

You could find the UART and GPIO demo with that software package.

TWR-K20D72M board is the MK10DX128VLH7 chip hardware evaluation board.

Wish it helps.

best regards,

Mike

0 Kudos

roytrapp
Contributor I

I created a new project with the Mk10. And in this project there is a MK10D7.h file. Fine. But there is no way, to approach single pins. I thought, there are existing declarations for this. But now i'm thinking, i have to program such function on my own. Is that right? In the MK51D7.h file are these declarations included. Can i copy it, or is there a better way?

Roy

0 Kudos

roytrapp
Contributor I

Hello Mike,

thanks for your help. May you can help me again. At the K20-projects, you have send to me, is always used the MK51D7.h file. But i need a .h file for the MK10DX128VLH7. Can i use the MK51D7.h file for the MK10?

Roy

0 Kudos