SDK for LPCXpresso824-MAX to use in MCUXpresso IDE.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SDK for LPCXpresso824-MAX to use in MCUXpresso IDE.

jonholst
Contributor I

I found the LPCXpresso824-MAX as a supported board in MCUXpresso IDE. However, there is no SDK for the board and MCUXpresso SDK cannot generate the SDK for this board. How do I obtain an SDK for this board.

0 Kudos
1 Reply

soledad
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

Unfortunately, there is no LPCOpen nor SDK for LPC82x, however there is an example code bundles (register level) available for this family. The example code bundles offer a fastest, and simplest way for user to learn how to program each peripheral before progressing to more advance features of the peripheral. New users of LPC82x can step through the Example Code like a tutorial.

LPCXpresso824-MAX Board for LPC82x family MCUs|NXP 

In addition you can use LPCOpen for this board.

https://www.nxp.com/products/microcontrollers-and-processors/arm-based-processors-and-mcus/lpc-corte...

Please check the below link:

Working with LPCXpresso845-MAX Evaluation Board  

I hope this helps,

Have a great day,

Soledad

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos