cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LPC54608 and DFU

giannigrondona
Contributor III

Hi

I use an LPC54608 microprocessor and I would like to know if I can program external serial flash memory with DFU utility. My code program stay in serial flash memory.

Best Regards

Giovanni

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

benmao
Contributor II

We wanted to use the LPC54608 but it seems that we cannot use the lpcscrypt software in order to update the firmware, as there will no debug probe be on the final device. It looks that we have to choose a board with LPC43XX instead? Is it planned to update the LPCScrypt in a way the LPC54608 can be used?

0 Kudos

jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Ernst Murnleitner

As I know, there's no plan for update the LPCScrypt to support the LPC546xxx now.

Have a great day,
TIC

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Giovanni Grondona ,

Thank you for your interest in NXP Semiconductor products and 
for the opportunity to serve you.

DFU programmer hasn't supported any series of LPC except the LPC43xx and LPC18xx until now.
Have a great day,
TIC

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!