lpc845 bootloader

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

lpc845 bootloader

worstell
Contributor II

is there a version of lpc21isp for the lpc845?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
5 Replies

starblue
Contributor III

I tried to just add the ids of the new chips, but that isn't enough, it doesn't work. Part identification works OK, but loading data to RAM fails, which is a necessary step for flashing.

Also, since I didn't get any reply from NXP w.r.t. duplicate ids (see this question: https://community.nxp.com/thread/459176) I didn't yet push the change to github.

Regards

Juergen

0 Kudos

starblue
Contributor III

My version at GitHub - starblue/lpc21isp now supports LPC84x, LPC80x and LPC83x (the latter untested).

The issue was that ISP on LPC84x and LPC80x uses more RAM than LPC81x and LPC82x, so ISP conflicted with the RAM buffer for flashing. After moving the RAM buffer it works.

0 Kudos

ckphua
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Juergen,

Just replied to the other thread on Part ID. Please check the web for User Manual update periodically. The error has been corrected.

0 Kudos

jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi 

Thank you for your interest in NXP Semiconductor products and 
for the opportunity to serve you.

I was wondering you can explain your question in details, as I'm not clear with it.

Have a great day,

TIC

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

worstell
Contributor II

RE: LPC845 BOOTLOADER

reply from jeremyzhou in LPC - View the full discussion

0 Kudos