Vybrid VF61x manual with interrupt vector table

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vybrid VF61x manual with interrupt vector table

dry
Senior Contributor I

This is a dumb question,  but which manual contains the interrupt vector table for a VF61xx ? 

I'm searching VFXXXRM, and found sentence "Check the devices Interrupt Vector Table for more
details" , but nothing else in that manual contains "interrupt vector table".

Anyone can point to where it is described? I wanted to check the default interrupt priorities and the related handling, especially for the M4 side.

0 Kudos
3 Replies

dry
Senior Contributor I

In case someone else haven't located it yet ...  ( I found it after a month :smileyhappy:)

3.2.4 Interrupt assignments , p 165.    And the priorities in my good guess are in order listed... 

Duh ..

0 Kudos

Carlos_Musich
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi D. RY,

the vectors in M4 are handled by the NVIC which is related to the ARM cortex core rather than the MCU, so this information is provided by ARM and you can find it in infocenter.arm.com

http://infocenter.arm.com/help/topic/com.arm.doc.ddi0439b/DDI0439B_cortex_m4_r0p0_trm.pdf 

Regards,
Carlos

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

dry
Senior Contributor I

Thank you for the link Carlos,

Note, that VRM manual 3.2.4 Interrupt assignments , p 165. , I referred above, would also have extra entries in vector table specific to Vybrid, e.g. for flex timer, which are Vybrid specific.

Those wouldn't be in the general Cortex M4 manual

0 Kudos