cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to remove and change the yocto project progress bar,

nandishguruling
Contributor III

Hello All,

I want to change the yocto progress with my own image if any one have any solution please share it here, and please find the attached thread link https://community.nxp.com/thread/397237 , your help would be appreciated,

Thanks in advance,

Best Regards,

Nandish S.G

0 Kudos
4 Replies

KJ_Mehta
Contributor I

Hi, 

I am facing the same issue in imx8mm Mini eval board.

issue-1: How to put delay in code so that penguin logo appears for more time on display (which source code files to place delay so that penguin logo can be seen for some mroe time before overwritten by another logo (openembedded from Yocto and its progress bar...)

issue-2: 

want to remove openembedded logo and progress bar.. and want to show the graphics applications screen.

please provide details to fix these issues.

Regards,

Krishnakant mehta 

0 Kudos

b36401
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

As Edward told you can update image file of the progress bar.

Have a great day,
Victor

0 Kudos

nandishguruling
Contributor III

Hi Victor,

I am not removed the progress bar, Instead of yocto i placed the my own image, in Edward case he just disable the boot logo and progress bar (scenario of display may be power on the board->blank screen->QT apps) but in my case ( scenario of display ispower on the board-> mylogo [instead of penguin tux]->my own Progress Bar[instead of yocto]->QT apps)thats it, Thanks for your interest, 

Best Regards,

Nandish S.G

0 Kudos

nandishguruling
Contributor III

Hello All,

I am done this task successfully , i changed the yocto progress bar to my own image progress bar,

Thank You all,

Best Regards,

Nandish S.G

0 Kudos