Required fbGetDisplayByIndex function library for vivante

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Required fbGetDisplayByIndex function library for vivante

kravik
Contributor IV

From where can we get fbGetDisplayByIndex function library for vivante to use in android. The purpose of this is to bind different display device frame buffer with egldisplay.

Labels (3)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

kravik
Contributor IV

Hi Diego,

Thanks for your reply.

We are working with Android6, in which we want to bind fb2 framebuffer with egl display for HMI purpose. So, we got some apis for binding any framebuffers with egl display e.g. fbGetDisplayByIndex as mention in following thread i.Mx6 Vivante EGL: fbcreatewindow - how bind windowsurface to a particular framebuffer 

We got some libraries like libEGL-fb.so, libVIVANTE-fb.so and libGAL-fb.so but We are unable to resolve their dependencies .

libEGL-fb.so library dependends on other libraries as follows:-

NEEDED               libGAL.so
  NEEDED               librt.so.1
  NEEDED               libgcc_s.so.1
  NEEDED               libc.so.6 

But I didn't find few libraries like librt.so.1.

So, could you tell me proper way to bind any display framebuffer with egl display in linux running with android framework.

If this is possible by imx6 BSP as replied by you then could you provide the download link for framebuffer bind supporting BSP with documentation.

Thanks&Regards,

Ravi

0 Kudos

diegoadrian
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello Ravi,

The vivante´s libraries are included in our BSP.

Best Regards,

Diego.

0 Kudos

kravik
Contributor IV

Hi Diego,

Thanks for your reply.

We are working with Android6, in which we want to bind fb2 framebuffer with egl display for HMI purpose. So, we got some apis for binding any framebuffers with egl display e.g. fbGetDisplayByIndex as mention in following thread i.Mx6 Vivante EGL: fbcreatewindow - how bind windowsurface to a particular framebuffer 

We got some libraries like libEGL-fb.so, libVIVANTE-fb.so and libGAL-fb.so but We are unable to resolve their dependencies .

libEGL-fb.so library dependends on other libraries as follows:-

NEEDED               libGAL.so
  NEEDED               librt.so.1
  NEEDED               libgcc_s.so.1
  NEEDED               libc.so.6 

But I didn't find few libraries like librt.so.1.

So, could you tell me proper way to bind any display framebuffer with egl display in linux running with android framework.

If this is possible by imx6 BSP as replied by you then could you provide the download link for framebuffer bind supporting BSP with documentation.

Thanks&Regards,

Ravi

0 Kudos