K81 SDK

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
alexklupsch
Contributor III

Is there a SDK version (planed) that works with MCUxpresso?

We got a download link for a SDK 2.0 for K81 (K81POSCR_R_20170622), but this works only with KDS.

Alex.

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Alice_Yang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi  Alex,

The next sdk version KSDK2.3.0 will includes this chip sdk package , and support MCUXpresso IDE.

Now it in testing stage, will soon release.

Have a great day,
TIC

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
10 Replies
yevgengyl
Contributor II

Hello !

But what about situation right now ?

What SDK version available for KDS and what is for MCUXpresso ?

Does ConfigTools inside Xpresso supports K81 without any limitation ?

Regards,

Eugene

0 Kudos
alexklupsch
Contributor III

Hi Alice,

glad to hear that it will be released soon and thanks for the effort.

Regards,

Alex.

0 Kudos
alexklupsch
Contributor III

Hi Alice,

thanks for your response, looking forward for the outcome...

Alex.

0 Kudos
Alice_Yang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi  Alex,

The next sdk version KSDK2.3.0 will includes this chip sdk package , and support MCUXpresso IDE.

Now it in testing stage, will soon release.

Have a great day,
TIC

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos
alexklupsch
Contributor III

Hi Alice,

when i try to download SDK2.4.0 for K81 i can not select the K81 or TWR-K81F150M in the SDK Dashboard. For SDK2.3.0 i build a package a few month ago.

Can you please advice me how to get the SDK for TWR-K81F150M.

BR

Alex.

0 Kudos
Alice_Yang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Alex,

For K81 platform, NDA is needed for customer access. If you want to use K81, please connect marketing team directly.

BR

Alice

0 Kudos
alexklupsch
Contributor III

Hi Alice,

thanks!

BR

Alex.

0 Kudos
alexklupsch
Contributor III

Hi Alice,

it is a download link in the user account (we have a NDA). The part number i can not tell you.

What i want to know is if the SDK for K81 will be available (some day) for MCUxpresso or ist it limited to KDS.

Alex.

0 Kudos
Alice_Yang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Alex,

I think it will be available for MCUxpresso IDE, for this is the recommend IDE for kinetis and LPC produces.

While I will submit a tick to confirm it .

BR

Alice

0 Kudos
Alice_Yang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Alex,

I'm wondering where you got the SDK for K81 on KDS,  I haven't find on the NXP  site .

And what about the whole part number , I can help you ask the MCUXpresso SDK expert team if need .

BR

ALice

0 Kudos