cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New projects, no wizard selected

holgeroettel
Contributor I

Greetings.

I was task to make a 4353 programmable. I freshly installed the versions 7.9 8.2.2 and 10.0.2.

I started from here:

How to create a new LPC project using LPCOpen and LPCXpresso 

When i want to create a new project, an error is shown "no wizard selected". But it keeps beeing there, on any selectable option in that screen. There is no way for me to next anything.

I'm on windows 7, prof. Installed with an without antivir what so ever.

Best regards,

Holger

PS: compared the install (tree /f /a) with an old working one. same. than i diffed the loaded dlls. the result i will attach. (guard32.dll is from comodo security)

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

lpcxpresso_supp
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

I would suggest taking a look at the User Guide supplied with LPCXpresso IDE (or the one supplied with MCUXpresso IDE). There are also a couple of videos available from the LPCXpresso webpage that might prove helpful : http://www.nxp.com/lpcxpresso

However from what I see in your screenshots, you simply need to select the wizard that you want to use (for instance "LPCOpen - C project"). A description of what each of the wizards provides can again be found in the User Guide.

Also note that if you want to create LPCOpen projects, you will need to import the board and chip libraries first (I can see that you don't currently have these in your workspace).

Regards,

LPCXpresso Support

0 Kudos