KV5x: clock_config.c for 8MHZ external crystal.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

KV5x: clock_config.c for 8MHZ external crystal.

arimendes
Contributor III

Hi,

I give up trying to use the NXP clock config tools. And I need urgently a clock_config.c and a clock_config.h files for SDK 2.0 of the MKV58F1M0VLL24.

My board have a external 8 MHZ crystal and I want to configure the clock for the maximum CPU and peripherals clock for a 8 MHZ crystal:

CPU = 160MHZ

Fast Peripheral clock = 120MHZ

FlexBus clock = 60MHZ

Flash clock = 27.5 MHZ

Ari.

0 Kudos
4 Replies

Robin_Shen
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Ari,

According to this question, seems that you can select different frequency of crystal.(for example: 16MHz)
Here are two clocks_source which generat maximum CPU and peripherals clock for 12MHz and 16MHz crystal.

16MHz crystal 240MHz System (CPU) clock.png

12MHz crystal 240MHz System (CPU) clock.png
The maximum CPU and peripherals clock for 8MHz crystal can be found in 'MKV58, Need clock_config.c for a 8 MHZ external crystal'.

Best Regards,

Robin

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

robertbirch
Contributor I

Any luck?

0 Kudos

robertbirch
Contributor I

I am another engineer using this part.  May I inquire how do you get anything done with this part?

0 Kudos

arimendes
Contributor III

Robert,

I started to developing with KV5x when it was a Freescale part. I think NXP has abandoned it, there's no more applications note, boards, software examples. there's no low-end derivatives like MKV56F512VLL24 in stock, etc. 

Ari. 

0 Kudos