cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to connect from Keil to TWR-KV58f220m

robertbirch
Contributor I

TWR-KV58f220m

Drive MDED(E:) comes up and goes away continuously every minute.

I have reprogrammed the OpenSDA with CMSIS-DAP and Segger OpenSDA and still can not 

program the KV58 chip using Keil uVision.

Can not connect a physical Jlink

Nothing is working, please help.

Thank you,

Robert.

0 Kudos
3 Replies

robertbirch
Contributor I

Windows 10.

0 Kudos

kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Robert Birch,

The opensda on TWR-KV58F220M is opensda 2.1, if you check the nxp website:

OpenSDA Serial and Debug Adapter|NXP 

You will find:

Note: It has been reported that OpenSDA v2.1 bootloader could be corrupted when the board is plugged into a Windows 10 machine. For details and more information on resolving this issue, please refer to this community post. mbed DAPLink bootloaders and applications have been developed on new evaluation boards to address this compatibility issue.

Please check this link at first:

Freedom OpenSDA Firmware Issues Reported on Windows 10 

Have a great day,
Kerry

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Robert Birch,

What the PC OS you are using? Win7 or others?

Waiting for your reply!

Have a great day,

Kerry

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos