Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Android Build issue for imx6qsabresd

Jump to solution
bandarulavanya
Contributor V

Hi all,

I am trying to build android Lollipop -android_L5.1.1_2.1.0 for imx6qsabresd board my bootimage is built fine, But when i building system image i am getting the errors.

No private recovery resources for TARGET_DEVICE sabresd 6dq

Gyp action: content_content_gyp_content_common_target_generate_webkit_version (out/target/product/sabresd_6dq/obj/GYP/shared_intermediates/webkit_version.h)
target SharedLib: libwebviewchromium (out/target/product/sabresd_6dq/obj/SHARED_LIBRARIES/libwebviewchromium_intermediates/LINKED/libwebviewchromium.so)

collect2: error: ld terminated with signal 11 [Segmentation fault], core dumped

After that "libwebviewchromium.so" not found is coming and make failed.. If any one knows kindly help me.

Thanks

Lavanya

Labels (3)
1 Solution
gusarambula
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Bandaru Lavanya,

These linker problems are usually related to a lack of RAM memory. It is recommended to have at least 16GB RAM. A SWAP may also be used to increase the available memory if more physical RAM cannot be accessed. You can find a way to do this on the following document:

https://community.nxp.com/docs/DOC-102403

You would basically complement your RAM with a SWAP file. For example, for a 10GB SWAP file:

$ sudo fallocate -l 10g /mnt/10GB.swap

$ sudo chmod 600 /mnt/10GB.swap

$ sudo mkswap /mnt/10GB.swap

$ sudo swapon /mnt/10GB.swap

I hope this helps!

Regards,

View solution in original post

2 Replies
gusarambula
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Bandaru Lavanya,

These linker problems are usually related to a lack of RAM memory. It is recommended to have at least 16GB RAM. A SWAP may also be used to increase the available memory if more physical RAM cannot be accessed. You can find a way to do this on the following document:

https://community.nxp.com/docs/DOC-102403

You would basically complement your RAM with a SWAP file. For example, for a 10GB SWAP file:

$ sudo fallocate -l 10g /mnt/10GB.swap

$ sudo chmod 600 /mnt/10GB.swap

$ sudo mkswap /mnt/10GB.swap

$ sudo swapon /mnt/10GB.swap

I hope this helps!

Regards,

bandarulavanya
Contributor V

Hi gusarambula,

Thank you for giving solution, it works for me.

Thanks

Lavanya

0 Kudos