Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot create and build bootloader project

Jump to solution
robertpoor
Senior Contributor I

Overview

I need to create a derivative of the V2.0 bootloader.  You can see some of the things I've tried here and here.

The first task - and where I'm getting stuck - is to create a copy of the KL25Z flash bootloader and compile it.  And by "copy" I mean a version where I can modify the sources.

Attempt #1

1. I downloaded the Bootloader 2.0 distribution (NXP_Kinetis_Bootloader_2_0_0.zip) and unpacked it.
  2. In KDS_v3, I clicked on "File => Import"
  3. In the dialog box, I selected "Existing Projects into Workspace" and clicked "Next >"
  4. I chose the "Select Root Directory" radio button and navigated to "ProjectDir/Bootloader/NXP_Kinetis_Bootloader_2_0_0/targets/MKL25Z4/kds/freedom_bootloader"
  5. unchecked the "Search for nested projects" and unchecked the "Copy projects into workspace" options (see image below)
  6. I clicked "Finish"

Here's what the dialog window looked like before I clicked "Finish":

190867_190867.pngScreen Shot 2017-08-04 at 6.06.07 AM.png

The freedom_bootloader project appeared in my Project Explorer without any warning symbols (that's good):

190883_190883.pngScreen Shot 2017-08-04 at 6.11.38 AM.png

And I can build the project without error:

06:15:40 Build Finished (took 6s.158ms)

Analysis

Using Approach #1, I can build the project without error.  However, this is not a viable approach since the files are not in my workspace.  Any changes I make to the source files modify the original files in the distribution.  

I need a copy of the project in order to make changes to the sources.

Attempt #2

This is similar to attempt #1, but in this attempt, I copied the projects into my workspace.

1. I downloaded the Bootloader 2.0 distribution (NXP_Kinetis_Bootloader_2_0_0.zip) and unpacked it.
  2. In KDS_v3, I clicked on "File => Import"
  3. In the dialog box, I selected "Existing Projects into Workspace" and clicked "Next >"
  4. I chose the "Select Root Directory" radio button and navigated to "ProjectDir/Bootloader/NXP_Kinetis_Bootloader_2_0_0/targets/MKL25Z4/kds/freedom_bootloader"
  5. checked the "Search for nested projects" and checked the "Copy projects into workspace" options (see image below)
  6. I clicked "Finish"

Here's what the dialog window looked like before I clicked "Finish":

190885_190885.pngScreen Shot 2017-08-04 at 6.24.59 AM.png

The freedom_bootloader project appeared in my Project Explorer, but it had some warning symbols on the icons:

190886_190886.pngScreen Shot 2017-08-04 at 6.25.17 AM.png

And when I built the project, I got many errors:

06:27:47 **** Build of configuration debug for project freedom_bootloader ****
make -k all
make: *** No rule to make target `/Users/r/Projects/src/utilities/src/fsl_assert.c', needed by `src/utilities/src/fsl_assert.o'.
make: *** No rule to make target `/Users/r/Projects/src/utilities/src/fsl_rtos_abstraction.c', needed by `src/utilities/src/fsl_rtos_abstraction.o'.
make: *** No rule to make target `/Users/r/Projects/src/usb/osa/usb_osa_bm.c', needed by `src/usb/osa/usb_osa_bm.o'.
make: *** No rule to make target `/Users/r/Projects/src/usb/device/class/usb_device_class.c', needed by `src/usb/device/calss/usb_device_class.o'.
make: *** No rule to make target `/Users/r/Projects/src/usb/device/class/usb_device_hid.c', needed by `src/usb/device/calss/usb_device_hid.o'.
make: *** No rule to make target `/Users/r/Projects/src/bootloader/src/uart0_peripheral_interface.c', needed by `src/bootloader/src/uart0_peripheral_interface.o'.
make: *** No rule to make target `/Users/r/Projects/src/bootloader/src/usb_hid_msc_peripheral_interface.c', needed by `src/bootloader/src/usb_hid_msc_peripheral_interface.o'.
make: *** No rule to make target `/Users/r/Projects/src/autobaud/src/autobaud_irq.c', needed by `src/autobaud/src/autobaud_irq.o'.
make: *** No rule to make target `/Users/r/Projects/Sensorex/common/src/bl_i2c_irq_config_common.c', needed by `kl25z4/bl_i2c_irq_config_common.o'.
make: *** No rule to make target `/Users/r/Projects/Sensorex/sensorex-cp/src/clock_config_MKL25Z4.c', needed by `kl25z4/clock_config_MKL25Z4.o'.
make: *** No rule to make target `/Users/r/Projects/Sensorex/sensorex-cp/src/hardware_init_MKL25Z4.c', needed by `kl25z4/hardware_init_MKL25Z4.o'.
make: *** No rule to make target `/Users/r/Projects/Sensorex/sensorex-cp/src/memory_map_MKL25Z4.c', needed by `kl25z4/memory_map_MKL25Z4.o'.
make: *** No rule to make target `/Users/r/Projects/Sensorex/sensorex-cp/src/peripherals_MKL25Z4.c', needed by `kl25z4/peripherals_MKL25Z4.o'.
make: *** No rule to make target `/Users/r/Projects/Sensorex/common/src/pinmux_utility_common.c', needed by `kl25z4/pinmux_utility_common.o'.
make: Target `all' not remade because of errors.

06:27:47 Build Finished (took 117ms)

Analysis

It's clear that the source files are not in their proper place.  And in addition, the makefile seems not to have search paths set up correctly.  For example, (from the first error) it is looking for  

/Users/r/Projects/src/utilities/src/fsl_assert.c

when the original fsl_assert.c code was actually in:

/Users/r/Projects/Sensorex/Bootloader/NXP_Kinetis_Bootloader_2_0_0/src/utilities/src/fsl_assert.c

However, I would expect it to have been copied into the project under:

/Users/r/Projects/sensorex_cp/freedom_bootloader/src/utilities/src/fsk_assert.c

Similarly, make complained about not finding:

/Users/r/Projects/Sensorex/sensorex-cp/src/memory_map_MKL25Z4.c

when memory_map_MKL25Z4.c was originally in:

/Users/r/Project/Sensorex/Bootloader/NXP_Kinetis_Bootloader_2_0_0/targets/MKL25Z4/src/memory_map_MKL25Z4.c

It appears that a number of files that are needed by the project were not actually copied into the project directory.  

UPDATE: Attempt #3

1. I repeated the steps of Attempt #1
  2. I built the freedom_bootloader project (no errors)
  3. I exported the project as a freedom_bootloader_kl25z.zip file (see attachment on this message).
  4. To avoid conflicts, I deleted the freedom_bootloader from my Project Explorer. 
  5. I imported the freedom_bootloader_kl25z.zip file into my workspace.
  6. When I clicked "build", it reported:

17:35:07 **** Build of configuration debug for project freedom_bootloader ****

make -k all

make: Nothing to be done for `all'.

17:35:07 Build Finished (took 118ms)

7. I clicked "clean"

8. I clicked "build" a second time, and observed the project failing to compile.  Results are shown here.
17:37:08 **** Build of configuration debug for project freedom_bootloader ****
make -k all
Building file: ../src/utilities/src/fsl_assert.c
Invoking: Cross ARM C Compiler
arm-none-eabi-gcc -mcpu=cortex-m0plus -mthumb -O0 -fmessage-length=0 -fsigned-char -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -Wall -g -DDEBUG -DNDEBUG -DUSB_STACK_BM -DCPU_MKL25Z128VLK4 -DCPU_IS_ARM_CORTEX_M0P=1 -DFREEDOM -DBL_TARGET_FLASH -I../../../src -I../../../src/startup -I../../../../../src/platform/devices/MKL25Z4 -I../../../../../src/autobaud -I../../../../../src/usb/include -I../../../../../src/usb/osa -I../../../../../src/usb/device -I../../../../../src/usb/device/class -I../../../../../src/bm_usb -I../../../../../src/include -I../../../../../src/platform -I../../../../../src/platform/devices -I../../../../../src/platform/CMSIS/Include -I../../../../../src -I../../../../../src/drivers -I../../../../../src/startup -I../../../../../src/drivers/common -std=gnu99 -flto -fno-inline-small-functions -fno-common -ffreestanding -fno-builtin -fshort-wchar -mapcs -MMD -MP -MF"src/utilities/src/fsl_assert.d" -MT"src/utilities/src/fsl_assert.o" -c -o "src/utilities/src/fsl_assert.o" "../src/utilities/src/fsl_assert.c"
../src/utilities/src/fsl_assert.c:31:44: fatal error: utilities/fsl_rtos_abstraction.h: No such file or directory
#include "utilities/fsl_rtos_abstraction.h"
 ^
compilation terminated.

make: *** [src/utilities/src/fsl_assert.o] Error 1
Building file: ../src/utilities/src/fsl_rtos_abstraction.c
arm-none-eabi-gcc -mcpu=cortex-m0plus -mthumb -O0 -fmessage-length=0 -fsigned-char -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -Wall -g -DDEBUG -DNDEBUG -DUSB_STACK_BM -DCPU_MKL25Z128VLK4 -DCPU_IS_ARM_CORTEX_M0P=1 -DFREEDOM -DBL_TARGET_FLASH -I../../../src -I../../../src/startup -I../../../../../src/platform/devices/MKL25Z4 -I../../../../../src/autobaud -I../../../../../src/usb/include -I../../../../../src/usb/osa -I../../../../../src/usb/device -I../../../../../src/usb/device/class -I../../../../../src/bm_usb -I../../../../../src/include -I../../../../../src/platform -I../../../../../src/platform/devices -I../../../../../src/platform/CMSIS/Include -I../../../../../src -I../../../../../src/drivers -I../../../../../src/startup -I../../../../../src/drivers/common -std=gnu99 -flto -fno-inline-small-functions -fno-common -ffreestanding -fno-builtin -fshort-wchar -mapcs -MMD -MP -MF"src/utilities/src/fsl_rtos_abstraction.d" -MT"src/utilities/src/fsl_rtos_abstraction.o" -c -o "src/utilities/src/fsl_rtos_abstraction.o" "../src/utilities/src/fsl_rtos_abstraction.c"
../src/utilities/src/fsl_rtos_abstraction.c:31:34: fatal error: utilities/fsl_assert.h: No such file or directory
#include "utilities/fsl_assert.h"
 ^
compilation terminated.

make: *** [src/utilities/src/fsl_rtos_abstraction.o] Error 1
Building file: ../src/usb/osa/usb_osa_bm.c
arm-none-eabi-gcc -mcpu=cortex-m0plus -mthumb -O0 -fmessage-length=0 -fsigned-char -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -Wall -g -DDEBUG -DNDEBUG -DUSB_STACK_BM -DCPU_MKL25Z128VLK4 -DCPU_IS_ARM_CORTEX_M0P=1 -DFREEDOM -DBL_TARGET_FLASH -I../../../src -I../../../src/startup -I../../../../../src/platform/devices/MKL25Z4 -I../../../../../src/autobaud -I../../../../../src/usb/include -I../../../../../src/usb/osa -I../../../../../src/usb/device -I../../../../../src/usb/device/class -I../../../../../src/bm_usb -I../../../../../src/include -I../../../../../src/platform -I../../../../../src/platform/devices -I../../../../../src/platform/CMSIS/Include -I../../../../../src -I../../../../../src/drivers -I../../../../../src/startup -I../../../../../src/drivers/common -std=gnu99 -flto -fno-inline-small-functions -fno-common -ffreestanding -fno-builtin -fshort-wchar -mapcs -MMD -MP -MF"src/usb/osa/usb_osa_bm.d" -MT"src/usb/osa/usb_osa_bm.o" -c -o "src/usb/osa/usb_osa_bm.o" "../src/usb/osa/usb_osa_bm.c"
../src/usb/osa/usb_osa_bm.c:31:17: fatal error: usb.h: No such file or directory
#include "usb.h"
 ^
compilation terminated.

make: *** [src/usb/osa/usb_osa_bm.o] Error 1
Building file: ../src/usb/device/calss/usb_device_class.c
arm-none-eabi-gcc -mcpu=cortex-m0plus -mthumb -O0 -fmessage-length=0 -fsigned-char -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -Wall -g -DDEBUG -DNDEBUG -DUSB_STACK_BM -DCPU_MKL25Z128VLK4 -DCPU_IS_ARM_CORTEX_M0P=1 -DFREEDOM -DBL_TARGET_FLASH -I../../../src -I../../../src/startup -I../../../../../src/platform/devices/MKL25Z4 -I../../../../../src/autobaud -I../../../../../src/usb/include -I../../../../../src/usb/osa -I../../../../../src/usb/device -I../../../../../src/usb/device/class -I../../../../../src/bm_usb -I../../../../../src/include -I../../../../../src/platform -I../../../../../src/platform/devices -I../../../../../src/platform/CMSIS/Include -I../../../../../src -I../../../../../src/drivers -I../../../../../src/startup -I../../../../../src/drivers/common -std=gnu99 -flto -fno-inline-small-functions -fno-common -ffreestanding -fno-builtin -fshort-wchar -mapcs -MMD -MP -MF"src/usb/device/calss/usb_device_class.d" -MT"src/usb/device/calss/usb_device_class.o" -c -o "src/usb/device/calss/usb_device_class.o" "../src/usb/device/calss/usb_device_class.c"
../src/usb/device/calss/usb_device_class.c:31:31: fatal error: usb_device_config.h: No such file or directory
#include "usb_device_config.h"
 ^
compilation terminated.

make: *** [src/usb/device/calss/usb_device_class.o] Error 1
Building file: ../src/usb/device/calss/usb_device_hid.c
arm-none-eabi-gcc -mcpu=cortex-m0plus -mthumb -O0 -fmessage-length=0 -fsigned-char -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -Wall -g -DDEBUG -DNDEBUG -DUSB_STACK_BM -DCPU_MKL25Z128VLK4 -DCPU_IS_ARM_CORTEX_M0P=1 -DFREEDOM -DBL_TARGET_FLASH -I../../../src -I../../../src/startup -I../../../../../src/platform/devices/MKL25Z4 -I../../../../../src/autobaud -I../../../../../src/usb/include -I../../../../../src/usb/osa -I../../../../../src/usb/device -I../../../../../src/usb/device/class -I../../../../../src/bm_usb -I../../../../../src/include -I../../../../../src/platform -I../../../../../src/platform/devices -I../../../../../src/platform/CMSIS/Include -I../../../../../src -I../../../../../src/drivers -I../../../../../src/startup -I../../../../../src/drivers/common -std=gnu99 -flto -fno-inline-small-functions -fno-common -ffreestanding -fno-builtin -fshort-wchar -mapcs -MMD -MP -MF"src/usb/device/calss/usb_device_hid.d" -MT"src/usb/device/calss/usb_device_hid.o" -c -o "src/usb/device/calss/usb_device_hid.o" "../src/usb/device/calss/usb_device_hid.c"
../src/usb/device/calss/usb_device_hid.c:31:31: fatal error: usb_device_config.h: No such file or directory
 ^
compilation terminated.

make: *** [src/usb/device/calss/usb_device_hid.o] Error 1
Building file: ../src/usb/device/calss/usb_device_msc.c
arm-none-eabi-gcc -mcpu=cortex-m0plus -mthumb -O0 -fmessage-length=0 -fsigned-char -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -Wall -g -DDEBUG -DNDEBUG -DUSB_STACK_BM -DCPU_MKL25Z128VLK4 -DCPU_IS_ARM_CORTEX_M0P=1 -DFREEDOM -DBL_TARGET_FLASH -I../../../src -I../../../src/startup -I../../../../../src/platform/devices/MKL25Z4 -I../../../../../src/autobaud -I../../../../../src/usb/include -I../../../../../src/usb/osa -I../../../../../src/usb/device -I../../../../../src/usb/device/class -I../../../../../src/bm_usb -I../../../../../src/include -I../../../../../src/platform -I../../../../../src/platform/devices -I../../../../../src/platform/CMSIS/Include -I../../../../../src -I../../../../../src/drivers -I../../../../../src/startup -I../../../../../src/drivers/common -std=gnu99 -flto -fno-inline-small-functions -fno-common -ffreestanding -fno-builtin -fshort-wchar -mapcs -MMD -MP -MF"src/usb/device/calss/usb_device_msc.d" -MT"src/usb/device/calss/usb_device_msc.o" -c -o "src/usb/device/calss/usb_device_msc.o" "../src/usb/device/calss/usb_device_msc.c"
../src/usb/device/calss/usb_device_msc.c:31:31: fatal error: usb_device_config.h: No such file or directory
 ^
compilation terminated.

make: *** [src/usb/device/calss/usb_device_msc.o] Error 1
Building file: ../src/usb/device/calss/usb_device_msc_ufi.c
arm-none-eabi-gcc -mcpu=cortex-m0plus -mthumb -O0 -fmessage-length=0 -fsigned-char -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -Wall -g -DDEBUG -DNDEBUG -DUSB_STACK_BM -DCPU_MKL25Z128VLK4 -DCPU_IS_ARM_CORTEX_M0P=1 -DFREEDOM -DBL_TARGET_FLASH -I../../../src -I../../../src/startup -I../../../../../src/platform/devices/MKL25Z4 -I../../../../../src/autobaud -I../../../../../src/usb/include -I../../../../../src/usb/osa -I../../../../../src/usb/device -I../../../../../src/usb/device/class -I../../../../../src/bm_usb -I../../../../../src/include -I../../../../../src/platform -I../../../../../src/platform/devices -I../../../../../src/platform/CMSIS/Include -I../../../../../src -I../../../../../src/drivers -I../../../../../src/startup -I../../../../../src/drivers/common -std=gnu99 -flto -fno-inline-small-functions -fno-common -ffreestanding -fno-builtin -fshort-wchar -mapcs -MMD -MP -MF"src/usb/device/calss/usb_device_msc_ufi.d" -MT"src/usb/device/calss/usb_device_msc_ufi.o" -c -o "src/usb/device/calss/usb_device_msc_ufi.o" "../src/usb/device/calss/usb_device_msc_ufi.c"
../src/usb/device/calss/usb_device_msc_ufi.c:31:31: fatal error: usb_device_config.h: No such file or directory
 ^
compilation terminated.

make: *** [src/usb/device/calss/usb_device_msc_ufi.o] Error 1
Building file: ../src/usb/device/usb_device_ch9.c
arm-none-eabi-gcc -mcpu=cortex-m0plus -mthumb -O0 -fmessage-length=0 -fsigned-char -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -Wall -g -DDEBUG -DNDEBUG -DUSB_STACK_BM -DCPU_MKL25Z128VLK4 -DCPU_IS_ARM_CORTEX_M0P=1 -DFREEDOM -DBL_TARGET_FLASH -I../../../src -I../../../src/startup -I../../../../../src/platform/devices/MKL25Z4 -I../../../../../src/autobaud -I../../../../../src/usb/include -I../../../../../src/usb/osa -I../../../../../src/usb/device -I../../../../../src/usb/device/class -I../../../../../src/bm_usb -I../../../../../src/include -I../../../../../src/platform -I../../../../../src/platform/devices -I../../../../../src/platform/CMSIS/Include -I../../../../../src -I../../../../../src/drivers -I../../../../../src/startup -I../../../../../src/drivers/common -std=gnu99 -flto -fno-inline-small-functions -fno-common -ffreestanding -fno-builtin -fshort-wchar -mapcs -MMD -MP -MF"src/usb/device/usb_device_ch9.d" -MT"src/usb/device/usb_device_ch9.o" -c -o "src/usb/device/usb_device_ch9.o" "../src/usb/device/usb_device_ch9.c"
../src/usb/device/usb_device_ch9.c:31:31: fatal error: usb_device_config.h: No such file or directory
 ^
compilation terminated.

make: *** [src/usb/device/usb_device_ch9.o] Error 1
Building file: ../src/usb/device/usb_device_dci.c
arm-none-eabi-gcc -mcpu=cortex-m0plus -mthumb -O0 -fmessage-length=0 -fsigned-char -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -Wall -g -DDEBUG -DNDEBUG -DUSB_STACK_BM -DCPU_MKL25Z128VLK4 -DCPU_IS_ARM_CORTEX_M0P=1 -DFREEDOM -DBL_TARGET_FLASH -I../../../src -I../../../src/startup -I../../../../../src/platform/devices/MKL25Z4 -I../../../../../src/autobaud -I../../../../../src/usb/include -I../../../../../src/usb/osa -I../../../../../src/usb/device -I../../../../../src/usb/device/class -I../../../../../src/bm_usb -I../../../../../src/include -I../../../../../src/platform -I../../../../../src/platform/devices -I../../../../../src/platform/CMSIS/Include -I../../../../../src -I../../../../../src/drivers -I../../../../../src/startup -I../../../../../src/drivers/common -std=gnu99 -flto -fno-inline-small-functions -fno-common -ffreestanding -fno-builtin -fshort-wchar -mapcs -MMD -MP -MF"src/usb/device/usb_device_dci.d" -MT"src/usb/device/usb_device_dci.o" -c -o "src/usb/device/usb_device_dci.o" "../src/usb/device/usb_device_dci.c"
../src/usb/device/usb_device_dci.c:31:31: fatal error: usb_device_config.h: No such file or directory
 ^
compilation terminated.

make: *** [src/usb/device/usb_device_dci.o] Error 1
Building file: ../src/usb/device/usb_device_khci.c
arm-none-eabi-gcc -mcpu=cortex-m0plus -mthumb -O0 -fmessage-length=0 -fsigned-char -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -Wall -g -DDEBUG -DNDEBUG -DUSB_STACK_BM -DCPU_MKL25Z128VLK4 -DCPU_IS_ARM_CORTEX_M0P=1 -DFREEDOM -DBL_TARGET_FLASH -I../../../src -I../../../src/startup -I../../../../../src/platform/devices/MKL25Z4 -I../../../../../src/autobaud -I../../../../../src/usb/include -I../../../../../src/usb/osa -I../../../../../src/usb/device -I../../../../../src/usb/device/class -I../../../../../src/bm_usb -I../../../../../src/include -I../../../../../src/platform -I../../../../../src/platform/devices -I../../../../../src/platform/CMSIS/Include -I../../../../../src -I../../../../../src/drivers -I../../../../../src/startup -I../../../../../src/drivers/common -std=gnu99 -flto -fno-inline-small-functions -fno-common -ffreestanding -fno-builtin -fshort-wchar -mapcs -MMD -MP -MF"src/usb/device/usb_device_khci.d" -MT"src/usb/device/usb_device_khci.o" -c -o "src/usb/device/usb_device_khci.o" "../src/usb/device/usb_device_khci.c"
../src/usb/device/usb_device_khci.c:31:31: fatal error: usb_device_config.h: No such file or directory
 ^
compilation terminated.

make: *** [src/usb/device/usb_device_khci.o] Error 1
Building file: ../src/usb/bm_composite/composite.c
arm-none-eabi-gcc -mcpu=cortex-m0plus -mthumb -O0 -fmessage-length=0 -fsigned-char -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -Wall -g -DDEBUG -DNDEBUG -DUSB_STACK_BM -DCPU_MKL25Z128VLK4 -DCPU_IS_ARM_CORTEX_M0P=1 -DFREEDOM -DBL_TARGET_FLASH -I../../../src -I../../../src/startup -I../../../../../src/platform/devices/MKL25Z4 -I../../../../../src/autobaud -I../../../../../src/usb/include -I../../../../../src/usb/osa -I../../../../../src/usb/device -I../../../../../src/usb/device/class -I../../../../../src/bm_usb -I../../../../../src/include -I../../../../../src/platform -I../../../../../src/platform/devices -I../../../../../src/platform/CMSIS/Include -I../../../../../src -I../../../../../src/drivers -I../../../../../src/startup -I../../../../../src/drivers/common -std=gnu99 -flto -fno-inline-small-functions -fno-common -ffreestanding -fno-builtin -fshort-wchar -mapcs -MMD -MP -MF"src/usb/bm_composite/composite.d" -MT"src/usb/bm_composite/composite.o" -c -o "src/usb/bm_composite/composite.o" "../src/usb/bm_composite/composite.c"
In file included from ../src/usb/bm_composite/composite.c:31:0:
../src/usb/bm_composite/usb_device_config.h:34:31: fatal error: bootloader_common.h: No such file or directory
#include "bootloader_common.h"
 ^

compilation terminated.

make: *** [src/usb/bm_composite/composite.o] Error 1
Building file: ../src/usb/bm_composite/hid_bootloader.c
arm-none-eabi-gcc -mcpu=cortex-m0plus -mthumb -O0 -fmessage-length=0 -fsigned-char -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -Wall -g -DDEBUG -DNDEBUG -DUSB_STACK_BM -DCPU_MKL25Z128VLK4 -DCPU_IS_ARM_CORTEX_M0P=1 -DFREEDOM -DBL_TARGET_FLASH -I../../../src -I../../../src/startup -I../../../../../src/platform/devices/MKL25Z4 -I../../../../../src/autobaud -I../../../../../src/usb/include -I../../../../../src/usb/osa -I../../../../../src/usb/device -I../../../../../src/usb/device/class -I../../../../../src/bm_usb -I../../../../../src/include -I../../../../../src/platform -I../../../../../src/platform/devices -I../../../../../src/platform/CMSIS/Include -I../../../../../src -I../../../../../src/drivers -I../../../../../src/startup -I../../../../../src/drivers/common -std=gnu99 -flto -fno-inline-small-functions -fno-common -ffreestanding -fno-builtin -fshort-wchar -mapcs -MMD -MP -MF"src/usb/bm_composite/hid_bootloader.d" -MT"src/usb/bm_composite/hid_bootloader.o" -c -o "src/usb/bm_composite/hid_bootloader.o" "../src/usb/bm_composite/hid_bootloader.c"
In file included from ../src/usb/bm_composite/hid_bootloader.c:31:0:
../src/usb/bm_composite/usb_device_config.h:34:31: fatal error: bootloader_common.h: No such file or directory

^
compilation terminated.

make: *** [src/usb/bm_composite/hid_bootloader.o] Error 1
Building file: ../src/usb/bm_composite/msc_disk.c
arm-none-eabi-gcc -mcpu=cortex-m0plus -mthumb -O0 -fmessage-length=0 -fsigned-char -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -Wall -g -DDEBUG -DNDEBUG -DUSB_STACK_BM -DCPU_MKL25Z128VLK4 -DCPU_IS_ARM_CORTEX_M0P=1 -DFREEDOM -DBL_TARGET_FLASH -I../../../src -I../../../src/startup -I../../../../../src/platform/devices/MKL25Z4 -I../../../../../src/autobaud -I../../../../../src/usb/include -I../../../../../src/usb/osa -I../../../../../src/usb/device -I../../../../../src/usb/device/class -I../../../../../src/bm_usb -I../../../../../src/include -I../../../../../src/platform -I../../../../../src/platform/devices -I../../../../../src/platform/CMSIS/Include -I../../../../../src -I../../../../../src/drivers -I../../../../../src/startup -I../../../../../src/drivers/common -std=gnu99 -flto -fno-inline-small-functions -fno-common -ffreestanding -fno-builtin -fshort-wchar -mapcs -MMD -MP -MF"src/usb/bm_composite/msc_disk.d" -MT"src/usb/bm_composite/msc_disk.o" -c -o "src/usb/bm_composite/msc_disk.o" "../src/usb/bm_composite/msc_disk.c"
In file included from ../src/usb/bm_composite/msc_disk.c:31:0:

^
compilation terminated.

make: *** [src/usb/bm_composite/msc_disk.o] Error 1
Building file: ../src/usb/bm_composite/usb_descriptor.c
arm-none-eabi-gcc -mcpu=cortex-m0plus -mthumb -O0 -fmessage-length=0 -fsigned-char -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -Wall -g -DDEBUG -DNDEBUG -DUSB_STACK_BM -DCPU_MKL25Z128VLK4 -DCPU_IS_ARM_CORTEX_M0P=1 -DFREEDOM -DBL_TARGET_FLASH -I../../../src -I../../../src/startup -I../../../../../src/platform/devices/MKL25Z4 -I../../../../../src/autobaud -I../../../../../src/usb/include -I../../../../../src/usb/osa -I../../../../../src/usb/device -I../../../../../src/usb/device/class -I../../../../../src/bm_usb -I../../../../../src/include -I../../../../../src/platform -I../../../../../src/platform/devices -I../../../../../src/platform/CMSIS/Include -I../../../../../src -I../../../../../src/drivers -I../../../../../src/startup -I../../../../../src/drivers/common -std=gnu99 -flto -fno-inline-small-functions -fno-common -ffreestanding -fno-builtin -fshort-wchar -mapcs -MMD -MP -MF"src/usb/bm_composite/usb_descriptor.d" -MT"src/usb/bm_composite/usb_descriptor.o" -c -o "src/usb/bm_composite/usb_descriptor.o" "../src/usb/bm_composite/usb_descriptor.c"
In file included from ../src/usb/bm_composite/usb_descriptor.c:31:0:

^
compilation terminated.

make: *** [src/usb/bm_composite/usb_descriptor.o] Error 1
Building file: ../src/startup/crt0_gcc.S
Invoking: Cross ARM GNU Assembler
arm-none-eabi-gcc -mcpu=cortex-m0plus -mthumb -O0 -fmessage-length=0 -fsigned-char -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -Wall -g -x assembler-with-cpp -DDEBUG -I../../../../../src/include -fno-common -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -ffreestanding -fno-builtin -fshort-wchar -mapcs -std=gnu99 -MMD -MP -MF"src/startup/crt0_gcc.d" -MT"src/startup/crt0_gcc.o" -c -o "src/startup/crt0_gcc.o" "../src/startup/crt0_gcc.S"
Finished building: ../src/startup/crt0_gcc.S

Building file: ../src/startup/startup.c
arm-none-eabi-gcc -mcpu=cortex-m0plus -mthumb -O0 -fmessage-length=0 -fsigned-char -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -Wall -g -DDEBUG -DNDEBUG -DUSB_STACK_BM -DCPU_MKL25Z128VLK4 -DCPU_IS_ARM_CORTEX_M0P=1 -DFREEDOM -DBL_TARGET_FLASH -I../../../src -I../../../src/startup -I../../../../../src/platform/devices/MKL25Z4 -I../../../../../src/autobaud -I../../../../../src/usb/include -I../../../../../src/usb/osa -I../../../../../src/usb/device -I../../../../../src/usb/device/class -I../../../../../src/bm_usb -I../../../../../src/include -I../../../../../src/platform -I../../../../../src/platform/devices -I../../../../../src/platform/CMSIS/Include -I../../../../../src -I../../../../../src/drivers -I../../../../../src/startup -I../../../../../src/drivers/common -std=gnu99 -flto -fno-inline-small-functions -fno-common -ffreestanding -fno-builtin -fshort-wchar -mapcs -MMD -MP -MF"src/startup/startup.d" -MT"src/startup/startup.o" -c -o "src/startup/startup.o" "../src/startup/startup.c"
../src/startup/startup.c:32:34: fatal error: fsl_device_registers.h: No such file or directory
#include "fsl_device_registers.h"
 ^
compilation terminated.

make: *** [src/startup/startup.o] Error 1
Building file: ../src/startup/startup_MKL25Z4.S
arm-none-eabi-gcc -mcpu=cortex-m0plus -mthumb -O0 -fmessage-length=0 -fsigned-char -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -Wall -g -x assembler-with-cpp -DDEBUG -I../../../../../src/include -fno-common -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -ffreestanding -fno-builtin -fshort-wchar -mapcs -std=gnu99 -MMD -MP -MF"src/startup/startup_MKL25Z4.d" -MT"src/startup/startup_MKL25Z4.o" -c -o "src/startup/startup_MKL25Z4.o" "../src/startup/startup_MKL25Z4.S"
Finished building: ../src/startup/startup_MKL25Z4.S

Building file: ../src/startup/system_MKL25Z4.c
arm-none-eabi-gcc -mcpu=cortex-m0plus -mthumb -O0 -fmessage-length=0 -fsigned-char -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -Wall -g -DDEBUG -DNDEBUG -DUSB_STACK_BM -DCPU_MKL25Z128VLK4 -DCPU_IS_ARM_CORTEX_M0P=1 -DFREEDOM -DBL_TARGET_FLASH -I../../../src -I../../../src/startup -I../../../../../src/platform/devices/MKL25Z4 -I../../../../../src/autobaud -I../../../../../src/usb/include -I../../../../../src/usb/osa -I../../../../../src/usb/device -I../../../../../src/usb/device/class -I../../../../../src/bm_usb -I../../../../../src/include -I../../../../../src/platform -I../../../../../src/platform/devices -I../../../../../src/platform/CMSIS/Include -I../../../../../src -I../../../../../src/drivers -I../../../../../src/startup -I../../../../../src/drivers/common -std=gnu99 -flto -fno-inline-small-functions -fno-common -ffreestanding -fno-builtin -fshort-wchar -mapcs -MMD -MP -MF"src/startup/system_MKL25Z4.d" -MT"src/startup/system_MKL25Z4.o" -c -o "src/startup/system_MKL25Z4.o" "../src/startup/system_MKL25Z4.c"
../src/startup/system_MKL25Z4.c:32:28: fatal error: system_MKL25Z4.h: No such file or directory
#include "system_MKL25Z4.h"
 ^
compilation terminated.

make: *** [src/startup/system_MKL25Z4.o] Error 1
Building file: ../src/sbloader/src/sbloader.c
arm-none-eabi-gcc -mcpu=cortex-m0plus -mthumb -O0 -fmessage-length=0 -fsigned-char -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -Wall -g -DDEBUG -DNDEBUG -DUSB_STACK_BM -DCPU_MKL25Z128VLK4 -DCPU_IS_ARM_CORTEX_M0P=1 -DFREEDOM -DBL_TARGET_FLASH -I../../../src -I../../../src/startup -I../../../../../src/platform/devices/MKL25Z4 -I../../../../../src/autobaud -I../../../../../src/usb/include -I../../../../../src/usb/osa -I../../../../../src/usb/device -I../../../../../src/usb/device/class -I../../../../../src/bm_usb -I../../../../../src/include -I../../../../../src/platform -I../../../../../src/platform/devices -I../../../../../src/platform/CMSIS/Include -I../../../../../src -I../../../../../src/drivers -I../../../../../src/startup -I../../../../../src/drivers/common -std=gnu99 -flto -fno-inline-small-functions -fno-common -ffreestanding -fno-builtin -fshort-wchar -mapcs -MMD -MP -MF"src/sbloader/src/sbloader.d" -MT"src/sbloader/src/sbloader.o" -c -o "src/sbloader/src/sbloader.o" "../src/sbloader/src/sbloader.c"
../src/sbloader/src/sbloader.c:34:31: fatal error: sbloader/sbloader.h: No such file or directory
#include "sbloader/sbloader.h"
 ^
compilation terminated.

make: *** [src/sbloader/src/sbloader.o] Error 1
Building file: ../src/property/src/property.c
arm-none-eabi-gcc -mcpu=cortex-m0plus -mthumb -O0 -fmessage-length=0 -fsigned-char -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -Wall -g -DDEBUG -DNDEBUG -DUSB_STACK_BM -DCPU_MKL25Z128VLK4 -DCPU_IS_ARM_CORTEX_M0P=1 -DFREEDOM -DBL_TARGET_FLASH -I../../../src -I../../../src/startup -I../../../../../src/platform/devices/MKL25Z4 -I../../../../../src/autobaud -I../../../../../src/usb/include -I../../../../../src/usb/osa -I../../../../../src/usb/device -I../../../../../src/usb/device/class -I../../../../../src/bm_usb -I../../../../../src/include -I../../../../../src/platform -I../../../../../src/platform/devices -I../../../../../src/platform/CMSIS/Include -I../../../../../src -I../../../../../src/drivers -I../../../../../src/startup -I../../../../../src/drivers/common -std=gnu99 -flto -fno-inline-small-functions -fno-common -ffreestanding -fno-builtin -fshort-wchar -mapcs -MMD -MP -MF"src/property/src/property.d" -MT"src/property/src/property.o" -c -o "src/property/src/property.o" "../src/property/src/property.c"
../src/property/src/property.c:31:31: fatal error: bootloader_common.h: No such file or directory
 ^
compilation terminated.

make: *** [src/property/src/property.o] Error 1
Building file: ../src/packet/src/serial_packet.c
arm-none-eabi-gcc -mcpu=cortex-m0plus -mthumb -O0 -fmessage-length=0 -fsigned-char -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -Wall -g -DDEBUG -DNDEBUG -DUSB_STACK_BM -DCPU_MKL25Z128VLK4 -DCPU_IS_ARM_CORTEX_M0P=1 -DFREEDOM -DBL_TARGET_FLASH -I../../../src -I../../../src/startup -I../../../../../src/platform/devices/MKL25Z4 -I../../../../../src/autobaud -I../../../../../src/usb/include -I../../../../../src/usb/osa -I../../../../../src/usb/device -I../../../../../src/usb/device/class -I../../../../../src/bm_usb -I../../../../../src/include -I../../../../../src/platform -I../../../../../src/platform/devices -I../../../../../src/platform/CMSIS/Include -I../../../../../src -I../../../../../src/drivers -I../../../../../src/startup -I../../../../../src/drivers/common -std=gnu99 -flto -fno-inline-small-functions -fno-common -ffreestanding -fno-builtin -fshort-wchar -mapcs -MMD -MP -MF"src/packet/src/serial_packet.d" -MT"src/packet/src/serial_packet.o" -c -o "src/packet/src/serial_packet.o" "../src/packet/src/serial_packet.c"
../src/packet/src/serial_packet.c:32:31: fatal error: bootloader_common.h: No such file or directory
 ^
compilation terminated.

make: *** [src/packet/src/serial_packet.o] Error 1
Building file: ../src/memory/src/device_memory.c
arm-none-eabi-gcc -mcpu=cortex-m0plus -mthumb -O0 -fmessage-length=0 -fsigned-char -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -Wall -g -DDEBUG -DNDEBUG -DUSB_STACK_BM -DCPU_MKL25Z128VLK4 -DCPU_IS_ARM_CORTEX_M0P=1 -DFREEDOM -DBL_TARGET_FLASH -I../../../src -I../../../src/startup -I../../../../../src/platform/devices/MKL25Z4 -I../../../../../src/autobaud -I../../../../../src/usb/include -I../../../../../src/usb/osa -I../../../../../src/usb/device -I../../../../../src/usb/device/class -I../../../../../src/bm_usb -I../../../../../src/include -I../../../../../src/platform -I../../../../../src/platform/devices -I../../../../../src/platform/CMSIS/Include -I../../../../../src -I../../../../../src/drivers -I../../../../../src/startup -I../../../../../src/drivers/common -std=gnu99 -flto -fno-inline-small-functions -fno-common -ffreestanding -fno-builtin -fshort-wchar -mapcs -MMD -MP -MF"src/memory/src/device_memory.d" -MT"src/memory/src/device_memory.o" -c -o "src/memory/src/device_memory.o" "../src/memory/src/device_memory.c"
In file included from ../src/memory/src/device_memory.c:32:0:
../src/memory/src/device_memory.h:33:27: fatal error: memory/memory.h: No such file or directory
#include "memory/memory.h"
 ^
compilation terminated.

make: *** [src/memory/src/device_memory.o] Error 1
Building file: ../src/memory/src/flash_memory.c
arm-none-eabi-gcc -mcpu=cortex-m0plus -mthumb -O0 -fmessage-length=0 -fsigned-char -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -Wall -g -DDEBUG -DNDEBUG -DUSB_STACK_BM -DCPU_MKL25Z128VLK4 -DCPU_IS_ARM_CORTEX_M0P=1 -DFREEDOM -DBL_TARGET_FLASH -I../../../src -I../../../src/startup -I../../../../../src/platform/devices/MKL25Z4 -I../../../../../src/autobaud -I../../../../../src/usb/include -I../../../../../src/usb/osa -I../../../../../src/usb/device -I../../../../../src/usb/device/class -I../../../../../src/bm_usb -I../../../../../src/include -I../../../../../src/platform -I../../../../../src/platform/devices -I../../../../../src/platform/CMSIS/Include -I../../../../../src -I../../../../../src/drivers -I../../../../../src/startup -I../../../../../src/drivers/common -std=gnu99 -flto -fno-inline-small-functions -fno-common -ffreestanding -fno-builtin -fshort-wchar -mapcs -MMD -MP -MF"src/memory/src/flash_memory.d" -MT"src/memory/src/flash_memory.o" -c -o "src/memory/src/flash_memory.o" "../src/memory/src/flash_memory.c"
../src/memory/src/flash_memory.c:31:31: fatal error: bootloader_common.h: No such file or directory
 ^
compilation terminated.

make: *** [src/memory/src/flash_memory.o] Error 1
Building file: ../src/memory/src/memory.c
arm-none-eabi-gcc -mcpu=cortex-m0plus -mthumb -O0 -fmessage-length=0 -fsigned-char -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -Wall -g -DDEBUG -DNDEBUG -DUSB_STACK_BM -DCPU_MKL25Z128VLK4 -DCPU_IS_ARM_CORTEX_M0P=1 -DFREEDOM -DBL_TARGET_FLASH -I../../../src -I../../../src/startup -I../../../../../src/platform/devices/MKL25Z4 -I../../../../../src/autobaud -I../../../../../src/usb/include -I../../../../../src/usb/osa -I../../../../../src/usb/device -I../../../../../src/usb/device/class -I../../../../../src/bm_usb -I../../../../../src/include -I../../../../../src/platform -I../../../../../src/platform/devices -I../../../../../src/platform/CMSIS/Include -I../../../../../src -I../../../../../src/drivers -I../../../../../src/startup -I../../../../../src/drivers/common -std=gnu99 -flto -fno-inline-small-functions -fno-common -ffreestanding -fno-builtin -fshort-wchar -mapcs -MMD -MP -MF"src/memory/src/memory.d" -MT"src/memory/src/memory.o" -c -o "src/memory/src/memory.o" "../src/memory/src/memory.c"
../src/memory/src/memory.c:31:31: fatal error: bootloader_common.h: No such file or directory
 ^
compilation terminated.

make: *** [src/memory/src/memory.o] Error 1
Building file: ../src/memory/src/normal_memory.c
arm-none-eabi-gcc -mcpu=cortex-m0plus -mthumb -O0 -fmessage-length=0 -fsigned-char -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -Wall -g -DDEBUG -DNDEBUG -DUSB_STACK_BM -DCPU_MKL25Z128VLK4 -DCPU_IS_ARM_CORTEX_M0P=1 -DFREEDOM -DBL_TARGET_FLASH -I../../../src -I../../../src/startup -I../../../../../src/platform/devices/MKL25Z4 -I../../../../../src/autobaud -I../../../../../src/usb/include -I../../../../../src/usb/osa -I../../../../../src/usb/device -I../../../../../src/usb/device/class -I../../../../../src/bm_usb -I../../../../../src/include -I../../../../../src/platform -I../../../../../src/platform/devices -I../../../../../src/platform/CMSIS/Include -I../../../../../src -I../../../../../src/drivers -I../../../../../src/startup -I../../../../../src/drivers/common -std=gnu99 -flto -fno-inline-small-functions -fno-common -ffreestanding -fno-builtin -fshort-wchar -mapcs -MMD -MP -MF"src/memory/src/normal_memory.d" -MT"src/memory/src/normal_memory.o" -c -o "src/memory/src/normal_memory.o" "../src/memory/src/normal_memory.c"
In file included from ../src/memory/src/normal_memory.c:32:0:
../src/memory/src/normal_memory.h:33:27: fatal error: memory/memory.h: No such file or directory
#include "memory/memory.h"
 ^
compilation terminated.

make: *** [src/memory/src/normal_memory.o] Error 1
Building file: ../src/memory/src/pattern_fill_gcc.S
arm-none-eabi-gcc -mcpu=cortex-m0plus -mthumb -O0 -fmessage-length=0 -fsigned-char -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -Wall -g -x assembler-with-cpp -DDEBUG -I../../../../../src/include -fno-common -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -ffreestanding -fno-builtin -fshort-wchar -mapcs -std=gnu99 -MMD -MP -MF"src/memory/src/pattern_fill_gcc.d" -MT"src/memory/src/pattern_fill_gcc.o" -c -o "src/memory/src/pattern_fill_gcc.o" "../src/memory/src/pattern_fill_gcc.S"
Finished building: ../src/memory/src/pattern_fill_gcc.S

Building file: ../src/memory/src/sram_init_cm0plus.c
arm-none-eabi-gcc -mcpu=cortex-m0plus -mthumb -O0 -fmessage-length=0 -fsigned-char -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -Wall -g -DDEBUG -DNDEBUG -DUSB_STACK_BM -DCPU_MKL25Z128VLK4 -DCPU_IS_ARM_CORTEX_M0P=1 -DFREEDOM -DBL_TARGET_FLASH -I../../../src -I../../../src/startup -I../../../../../src/platform/devices/MKL25Z4 -I../../../../../src/autobaud -I../../../../../src/usb/include -I../../../../../src/usb/osa -I../../../../../src/usb/device -I../../../../../src/usb/device/class -I../../../../../src/bm_usb -I../../../../../src/include -I../../../../../src/platform -I../../../../../src/platform/devices -I../../../../../src/platform/CMSIS/Include -I../../../../../src -I../../../../../src/drivers -I../../../../../src/startup -I../../../../../src/drivers/common -std=gnu99 -flto -fno-inline-small-functions -fno-common -ffreestanding -fno-builtin -fshort-wchar -mapcs -MMD -MP -MF"src/memory/src/sram_init_cm0plus.d" -MT"src/memory/src/sram_init_cm0plus.o" -c -o "src/memory/src/sram_init_cm0plus.o" "../src/memory/src/sram_init_cm0plus.c"
../src/memory/src/sram_init_cm0plus.c:31:31: fatal error: bootloader_common.h: No such file or directory
 ^
compilation terminated.

make: *** [src/memory/src/sram_init_cm0plus.o] Error 1
Building file: ../src/drivers/watchdog/src/fsl_watchdog_cop.c
arm-none-eabi-gcc -mcpu=cortex-m0plus -mthumb -O0 -fmessage-length=0 -fsigned-char -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -Wall -g -DDEBUG -DNDEBUG -DUSB_STACK_BM -DCPU_MKL25Z128VLK4 -DCPU_IS_ARM_CORTEX_M0P=1 -DFREEDOM -DBL_TARGET_FLASH -I../../../src -I../../../src/startup -I../../../../../src/platform/devices/MKL25Z4 -I../../../../../src/autobaud -I../../../../../src/usb/include -I../../../../../src/usb/osa -I../../../../../src/usb/device -I../../../../../src/usb/device/class -I../../../../../src/bm_usb -I../../../../../src/include -I../../../../../src/platform -I../../../../../src/platform/devices -I../../../../../src/platform/CMSIS/Include -I../../../../../src -I../../../../../src/drivers -I../../../../../src/startup -I../../../../../src/drivers/common -std=gnu99 -flto -fno-inline-small-functions -fno-common -ffreestanding -fno-builtin -fshort-wchar -mapcs -MMD -MP -MF"src/drivers/watchdog/src/fsl_watchdog_cop.d" -MT"src/drivers/watchdog/src/fsl_watchdog_cop.o" -c -o "src/drivers/watchdog/src/fsl_watchdog_cop.o" "../src/drivers/watchdog/src/fsl_watchdog_cop.c"
../src/drivers/watchdog/src/fsl_watchdog_cop.c:31:34: fatal error: fsl_device_registers.h: No such file or directory
 ^
compilation terminated.

make: *** [src/drivers/watchdog/src/fsl_watchdog_cop.o] Error 1
Building file: ../src/drivers/systick/src/systick.c
arm-none-eabi-gcc -mcpu=cortex-m0plus -mthumb -O0 -fmessage-length=0 -fsigned-char -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -Wall -g -DDEBUG -DNDEBUG -DUSB_STACK_BM -DCPU_MKL25Z128VLK4 -DCPU_IS_ARM_CORTEX_M0P=1 -DFREEDOM -DBL_TARGET_FLASH -I../../../src -I../../../src/startup -I../../../../../src/platform/devices/MKL25Z4 -I../../../../../src/autobaud -I../../../../../src/usb/include -I../../../../../src/usb/osa -I../../../../../src/usb/device -I../../../../../src/usb/device/class -I../../../../../src/bm_usb -I../../../../../src/include -I../../../../../src/platform -I../../../../../src/platform/devices -I../../../../../src/platform/CMSIS/Include -I../../../../../src -I../../../../../src/drivers -I../../../../../src/startup -I../../../../../src/drivers/common -std=gnu99 -flto -fno-inline-small-functions -fno-common -ffreestanding -fno-builtin -fshort-wchar -mapcs -MMD -MP -MF"src/drivers/systick/src/systick.d" -MT"src/drivers/systick/src/systick.o" -c -o "src/drivers/systick/src/systick.o" "../src/drivers/systick/src/systick.c"
../src/drivers/systick/src/systick.c:31:29: fatal error: systick/systick.h: No such file or directory
#include "systick/systick.h"
 ^
compilation terminated.

make: *** [src/drivers/systick/src/systick.o] Error 1
Building file: ../src/drivers/spi/fsl_spi.c
arm-none-eabi-gcc -mcpu=cortex-m0plus -mthumb -O0 -fmessage-length=0 -fsigned-char -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -Wall -g -DDEBUG -DNDEBUG -DUSB_STACK_BM -DCPU_MKL25Z128VLK4 -DCPU_IS_ARM_CORTEX_M0P=1 -DFREEDOM -DBL_TARGET_FLASH -I../../../src -I../../../src/startup -I../../../../../src/platform/devices/MKL25Z4 -I../../../../../src/autobaud -I../../../../../src/usb/include -I../../../../../src/usb/osa -I../../../../../src/usb/device -I../../../../../src/usb/device/class -I../../../../../src/bm_usb -I../../../../../src/include -I../../../../../src/platform -I../../../../../src/platform/devices -I../../../../../src/platform/CMSIS/Include -I../../../../../src -I../../../../../src/drivers -I../../../../../src/startup -I../../../../../src/drivers/common -std=gnu99 -flto -fno-inline-small-functions -fno-common -ffreestanding -fno-builtin -fshort-wchar -mapcs -MMD -MP -MF"src/drivers/spi/fsl_spi.d" -MT"src/drivers/spi/fsl_spi.o" -c -o "src/drivers/spi/fsl_spi.o" "../src/drivers/spi/fsl_spi.c"
../src/drivers/spi/fsl_spi.c:31:21: fatal error: fsl_spi.h: No such file or directory
#include "fsl_spi.h"
 ^
compilation terminated.

make: *** [src/drivers/spi/fsl_spi.o] Error 1
Building file: ../src/drivers/smc/smc.c
arm-none-eabi-gcc -mcpu=cortex-m0plus -mthumb -O0 -fmessage-length=0 -fsigned-char -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -Wall -g -DDEBUG -DNDEBUG -DUSB_STACK_BM -DCPU_MKL25Z128VLK4 -DCPU_IS_ARM_CORTEX_M0P=1 -DFREEDOM -DBL_TARGET_FLASH -I../../../src -I../../../src/startup -I../../../../../src/platform/devices/MKL25Z4 -I../../../../../src/autobaud -I../../../../../src/usb/include -I../../../../../src/usb/osa -I../../../../../src/usb/device -I../../../../../src/usb/device/class -I../../../../../src/bm_usb -I../../../../../src/include -I../../../../../src/platform -I../../../../../src/platform/devices -I../../../../../src/platform/CMSIS/Include -I../../../../../src -I../../../../../src/drivers -I../../../../../src/startup -I../../../../../src/drivers/common -std=gnu99 -flto -fno-inline-small-functions -fno-common -ffreestanding -fno-builtin -fshort-wchar -mapcs -MMD -MP -MF"src/drivers/smc/smc.d" -MT"src/drivers/smc/smc.o" -c -o "src/drivers/smc/smc.o" "../src/drivers/smc/smc.c"
../src/drivers/smc/smc.c:51:31: fatal error: bootloader_common.h: No such file or directory
 ^
compilation terminated.

make: *** [src/drivers/smc/smc.o] Error 1
Building file: ../src/drivers/microseconds/src/microseconds_pit.c
arm-none-eabi-gcc -mcpu=cortex-m0plus -mthumb -O0 -fmessage-length=0 -fsigned-char -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -Wall -g -DDEBUG -DNDEBUG -DUSB_STACK_BM -DCPU_MKL25Z128VLK4 -DCPU_IS_ARM_CORTEX_M0P=1 -DFREEDOM -DBL_TARGET_FLASH -I../../../src -I../../../src/startup -I../../../../../src/platform/devices/MKL25Z4 -I../../../../../src/autobaud -I../../../../../src/usb/include -I../../../../../src/usb/osa -I../../../../../src/usb/device -I../../../../../src/usb/device/class -I../../../../../src/bm_usb -I../../../../../src/include -I../../../../../src/platform -I../../../../../src/platform/devices -I../../../../../src/platform/CMSIS/Include -I../../../../../src -I../../../../../src/drivers -I../../../../../src/startup -I../../../../../src/drivers/common -std=gnu99 -flto -fno-inline-small-functions -fno-common -ffreestanding -fno-builtin -fshort-wchar -mapcs -MMD -MP -MF"src/drivers/microseconds/src/microseconds_pit.d" -MT"src/drivers/microseconds/src/microseconds_pit.o" -c -o "src/drivers/microseconds/src/microseconds_pit.o" "../src/drivers/microseconds/src/microseconds_pit.c"
../src/drivers/microseconds/src/microseconds_pit.c:36:39: fatal error: microseconds/microseconds.h: No such file or directory
#include "microseconds/microseconds.h"
 ^
compilation terminated.

make: *** [src/drivers/microseconds/src/microseconds_pit.o] Error 1
Building file: ../src/drivers/lpsci/fsl_lpsci.c
arm-none-eabi-gcc -mcpu=cortex-m0plus -mthumb -O0 -fmessage-length=0 -fsigned-char -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -Wall -g -DDEBUG -DNDEBUG -DUSB_STACK_BM -DCPU_MKL25Z128VLK4 -DCPU_IS_ARM_CORTEX_M0P=1 -DFREEDOM -DBL_TARGET_FLASH -I../../../src -I../../../src/startup -I../../../../../src/platform/devices/MKL25Z4 -I../../../../../src/autobaud -I../../../../../src/usb/include -I../../../../../src/usb/osa -I../../../../../src/usb/device -I../../../../../src/usb/device/class -I../../../../../src/bm_usb -I../../../../../src/include -I../../../../../src/platform -I../../../../../src/platform/devices -I../../../../../src/platform/CMSIS/Include -I../../../../../src -I../../../../../src/drivers -I../../../../../src/startup -I../../../../../src/drivers/common -std=gnu99 -flto -fno-inline-small-functions -fno-common -ffreestanding -fno-builtin -fshort-wchar -mapcs -MMD -MP -MF"src/drivers/lpsci/fsl_lpsci.d" -MT"src/drivers/lpsci/fsl_lpsci.o" -c -o "src/drivers/lpsci/fsl_lpsci.o" "../src/drivers/lpsci/fsl_lpsci.c"
../src/drivers/lpsci/fsl_lpsci.c:31:23: fatal error: fsl_lpsci.h: No such file or directory
#include "fsl_lpsci.h"
 ^
compilation terminated.

make: *** [src/drivers/lpsci/fsl_lpsci.o] Error 1
Building file: ../src/drivers/i2c/src/fsl_i2c.c
arm-none-eabi-gcc -mcpu=cortex-m0plus -mthumb -O0 -fmessage-length=0 -fsigned-char -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -Wall -g -DDEBUG -DNDEBUG -DUSB_STACK_BM -DCPU_MKL25Z128VLK4 -DCPU_IS_ARM_CORTEX_M0P=1 -DFREEDOM -DBL_TARGET_FLASH -I../../../src -I../../../src/startup -I../../../../../src/platform/devices/MKL25Z4 -I../../../../../src/autobaud -I../../../../../src/usb/include -I../../../../../src/usb/osa -I../../../../../src/usb/device -I../../../../../src/usb/device/class -I../../../../../src/bm_usb -I../../../../../src/include -I../../../../../src/platform -I../../../../../src/platform/devices -I../../../../../src/platform/CMSIS/Include -I../../../../../src -I../../../../../src/drivers -I../../../../../src/startup -I../../../../../src/drivers/common -std=gnu99 -flto -fno-inline-small-functions -fno-common -ffreestanding -fno-builtin -fshort-wchar -mapcs -MMD -MP -MF"src/drivers/i2c/src/fsl_i2c.d" -MT"src/drivers/i2c/src/fsl_i2c.o" -c -o "src/drivers/i2c/src/fsl_i2c.o" "../src/drivers/i2c/src/fsl_i2c.c"
../src/drivers/i2c/src/fsl_i2c.c:30:21: fatal error: fsl_i2c.h: No such file or directory
#include "fsl_i2c.h"
 ^
compilation terminated.

make: *** [src/drivers/i2c/src/fsl_i2c.o] Error 1
Building file: ../src/drivers/gpio/fsl_gpio.c
arm-none-eabi-gcc -mcpu=cortex-m0plus -mthumb -O0 -fmessage-length=0 -fsigned-char -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -Wall -g -DDEBUG -DNDEBUG -DUSB_STACK_BM -DCPU_MKL25Z128VLK4 -DCPU_IS_ARM_CORTEX_M0P=1 -DFREEDOM -DBL_TARGET_FLASH -I../../../src -I../../../src/startup -I../../../../../src/platform/devices/MKL25Z4 -I../../../../../src/autobaud -I../../../../../src/usb/include -I../../../../../src/usb/osa -I../../../../../src/usb/device -I../../../../../src/usb/device/class -I../../../../../src/bm_usb -I../../../../../src/include -I../../../../../src/platform -I../../../../../src/platform/devices -I../../../../../src/platform/CMSIS/Include -I../../../../../src -I../../../../../src/drivers -I../../../../../src/startup -I../../../../../src/drivers/common -std=gnu99 -flto -fno-inline-small-functions -fno-common -ffreestanding -fno-builtin -fshort-wchar -mapcs -MMD -MP -MF"src/drivers/gpio/fsl_gpio.d" -MT"src/drivers/gpio/fsl_gpio.o" -c -o "src/drivers/gpio/fsl_gpio.o" "../src/drivers/gpio/fsl_gpio.c"
../src/drivers/gpio/fsl_gpio.c:31:22: fatal error: fsl_gpio.h: No such file or directory
#include "fsl_gpio.h"
 ^
compilation terminated.

make: *** [src/drivers/gpio/fsl_gpio.o] Error 1
Building file: ../src/drivers/flash/fsl_flash.c
arm-none-eabi-gcc -mcpu=cortex-m0plus -mthumb -O0 -fmessage-length=0 -fsigned-char -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -Wall -g -DDEBUG -DNDEBUG -DUSB_STACK_BM -DCPU_MKL25Z128VLK4 -DCPU_IS_ARM_CORTEX_M0P=1 -DFREEDOM -DBL_TARGET_FLASH -I../../../src -I../../../src/startup -I../../../../../src/platform/devices/MKL25Z4 -I../../../../../src/autobaud -I../../../../../src/usb/include -I../../../../../src/usb/osa -I../../../../../src/usb/device -I../../../../../src/usb/device/class -I../../../../../src/bm_usb -I../../../../../src/include -I../../../../../src/platform -I../../../../../src/platform/devices -I../../../../../src/platform/CMSIS/Include -I../../../../../src -I../../../../../src/drivers -I../../../../../src/startup -I../../../../../src/drivers/common -std=gnu99 -flto -fno-inline-small-functions -fno-common -ffreestanding -fno-builtin -fshort-wchar -mapcs -MMD -MP -MF"src/drivers/flash/fsl_flash.d" -MT"src/drivers/flash/fsl_flash.o" -c -o "src/drivers/flash/fsl_flash.o" "../src/drivers/flash/fsl_flash.c"
In file included from ../src/drivers/flash/fsl_flash.c:31:0:
../src/drivers/flash/fsl_flash.h:37:34: fatal error: fsl_device_registers.h: No such file or directory
 ^
compilation terminated.

make: *** [src/drivers/flash/fsl_flash.o] Error 1
Building file: ../src/crc/src/crc16.c
arm-none-eabi-gcc -mcpu=cortex-m0plus -mthumb -O0 -fmessage-length=0 -fsigned-char -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -Wall -g -DDEBUG -DNDEBUG -DUSB_STACK_BM -DCPU_MKL25Z128VLK4 -DCPU_IS_ARM_CORTEX_M0P=1 -DFREEDOM -DBL_TARGET_FLASH -I../../../src -I../../../src/startup -I../../../../../src/platform/devices/MKL25Z4 -I../../../../../src/autobaud -I../../../../../src/usb/include -I../../../../../src/usb/osa -I../../../../../src/usb/device -I../../../../../src/usb/device/class -I../../../../../src/bm_usb -I../../../../../src/include -I../../../../../src/platform -I../../../../../src/platform/devices -I../../../../../src/platform/CMSIS/Include -I../../../../../src -I../../../../../src/drivers -I../../../../../src/startup -I../../../../../src/drivers/common -std=gnu99 -flto -fno-inline-small-functions -fno-common -ffreestanding -fno-builtin -fshort-wchar -mapcs -MMD -MP -MF"src/crc/src/crc16.d" -MT"src/crc/src/crc16.o" -c -o "src/crc/src/crc16.o" "../src/crc/src/crc16.c"
../src/crc/src/crc16.c:30:31: fatal error: bootloader_common.h: No such file or directory
 ^
compilation terminated.

make: *** [src/crc/src/crc16.o] Error 1
Building file: ../src/crc/src/crc32.c
arm-none-eabi-gcc -mcpu=cortex-m0plus -mthumb -O0 -fmessage-length=0 -fsigned-char -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -Wall -g -DDEBUG -DNDEBUG -DUSB_STACK_BM -DCPU_MKL25Z128VLK4 -DCPU_IS_ARM_CORTEX_M0P=1 -DFREEDOM -DBL_TARGET_FLASH -I../../../src -I../../../src/startup -I../../../../../src/platform/devices/MKL25Z4 -I../../../../../src/autobaud -I../../../../../src/usb/include -I../../../../../src/usb/osa -I../../../../../src/usb/device -I../../../../../src/usb/device/class -I../../../../../src/bm_usb -I../../../../../src/include -I../../../../../src/platform -I../../../../../src/platform/devices -I../../../../../src/platform/CMSIS/Include -I../../../../../src -I../../../../../src/drivers -I../../../../../src/startup -I../../../../../src/drivers/common -std=gnu99 -flto -fno-inline-small-functions -fno-common -ffreestanding -fno-builtin -fshort-wchar -mapcs -MMD -MP -MF"src/crc/src/crc32.d" -MT"src/crc/src/crc32.o" -c -o "src/crc/src/crc32.o" "../src/crc/src/crc32.c"
../src/crc/src/crc32.c:30:31: fatal error: bootloader_common.h: No such file or directory
 ^
compilation terminated.

make: *** [src/crc/src/crc32.o] Error 1
Building file: ../src/bootloader/src/bl_command.c
arm-none-eabi-gcc -mcpu=cortex-m0plus -mthumb -O0 -fmessage-length=0 -fsigned-char -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -Wall -g -DDEBUG -DNDEBUG -DUSB_STACK_BM -DCPU_MKL25Z128VLK4 -DCPU_IS_ARM_CORTEX_M0P=1 -DFREEDOM -DBL_TARGET_FLASH -I../../../src -I../../../src/startup -I../../../../../src/platform/devices/MKL25Z4 -I../../../../../src/autobaud -I../../../../../src/usb/include -I../../../../../src/usb/osa -I../../../../../src/usb/device -I../../../../../src/usb/device/class -I../../../../../src/bm_usb -I../../../../../src/include -I../../../../../src/platform -I../../../../../src/platform/devices -I../../../../../src/platform/CMSIS/Include -I../../../../../src -I../../../../../src/drivers -I../../../../../src/startup -I../../../../../src/drivers/common -std=gnu99 -flto -fno-inline-small-functions -fno-common -ffreestanding -fno-builtin -fshort-wchar -mapcs -MMD -MP -MF"src/bootloader/src/bl_command.d" -MT"src/bootloader/src/bl_command.o" -c -o "src/bootloader/src/bl_command.o" "../src/bootloader/src/bl_command.c"
../src/bootloader/src/bl_command.c:31:31: fatal error: bootloader_common.h: No such file or directory
 ^
compilation terminated.

make: *** [src/bootloader/src/bl_command.o] Error 1
Building file: ../src/bootloader/src/bl_context.c
arm-none-eabi-gcc -mcpu=cortex-m0plus -mthumb -O0 -fmessage-length=0 -fsigned-char -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -Wall -g -DDEBUG -DNDEBUG -DUSB_STACK_BM -DCPU_MKL25Z128VLK4 -DCPU_IS_ARM_CORTEX_M0P=1 -DFREEDOM -DBL_TARGET_FLASH -I../../../src -I../../../src/startup -I../../../../../src/platform/devices/MKL25Z4 -I../../../../../src/autobaud -I../../../../../src/usb/include -I../../../../../src/usb/osa -I../../../../../src/usb/device -I../../../../../src/usb/device/class -I../../../../../src/bm_usb -I../../../../../src/include -I../../../../../src/platform -I../../../../../src/platform/devices -I../../../../../src/platform/CMSIS/Include -I../../../../../src -I../../../../../src/drivers -I../../../../../src/startup -I../../../../../src/drivers/common -std=gnu99 -flto -fno-inline-small-functions -fno-common -ffreestanding -fno-builtin -fshort-wchar -mapcs -MMD -MP -MF"src/bootloader/src/bl_context.d" -MT"src/bootloader/src/bl_context.o" -c -o "src/bootloader/src/bl_context.o" "../src/bootloader/src/bl_context.c"
../src/bootloader/src/bl_context.c:31:35: fatal error: bootloader/bl_context.h: No such file or directory
#include "bootloader/bl_context.h"
 ^
compilation terminated.

make: *** [src/bootloader/src/bl_context.o] Error 1
Building file: ../src/bootloader/src/bl_exception_handler.c
arm-none-eabi-gcc -mcpu=cortex-m0plus -mthumb -O0 -fmessage-length=0 -fsigned-char -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -Wall -g -DDEBUG -DNDEBUG -DUSB_STACK_BM -DCPU_MKL25Z128VLK4 -DCPU_IS_ARM_CORTEX_M0P=1 -DFREEDOM -DBL_TARGET_FLASH -I../../../src -I../../../src/startup -I../../../../../src/platform/devices/MKL25Z4 -I../../../../../src/autobaud -I../../../../../src/usb/include -I../../../../../src/usb/osa -I../../../../../src/usb/device -I../../../../../src/usb/device/class -I../../../../../src/bm_usb -I../../../../../src/include -I../../../../../src/platform -I../../../../../src/platform/devices -I../../../../../src/platform/CMSIS/Include -I../../../../../src -I../../../../../src/drivers -I../../../../../src/startup -I../../../../../src/drivers/common -std=gnu99 -flto -fno-inline-small-functions -fno-common -ffreestanding -fno-builtin -fshort-wchar -mapcs -MMD -MP -MF"src/bootloader/src/bl_exception_handler.d" -MT"src/bootloader/src/bl_exception_handler.o" -c -o "src/bootloader/src/bl_exception_handler.o" "../src/bootloader/src/bl_exception_handler.c"
../src/bootloader/src/bl_exception_handler.c:31:31: fatal error: bootloader_common.h: No such file or directory
 ^
compilation terminated.

make: *** [src/bootloader/src/bl_exception_handler.o] Error 1
Building file: ../src/bootloader/src/bl_main.c
arm-none-eabi-gcc -mcpu=cortex-m0plus -mthumb -O0 -fmessage-length=0 -fsigned-char -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -Wall -g -DDEBUG -DNDEBUG -DUSB_STACK_BM -DCPU_MKL25Z128VLK4 -DCPU_IS_ARM_CORTEX_M0P=1 -DFREEDOM -DBL_TARGET_FLASH -I../../../src -I../../../src/startup -I../../../../../src/platform/devices/MKL25Z4 -I../../../../../src/autobaud -I../../../../../src/usb/include -I../../../../../src/usb/osa -I../../../../../src/usb/device -I../../../../../src/usb/device/class -I../../../../../src/bm_usb -I../../../../../src/include -I../../../../../src/platform -I../../../../../src/platform/devices -I../../../../../src/platform/CMSIS/Include -I../../../../../src -I../../../../../src/drivers -I../../../../../src/startup -I../../../../../src/drivers/common -std=gnu99 -flto -fno-inline-small-functions -fno-common -ffreestanding -fno-builtin -fshort-wchar -mapcs -MMD -MP -MF"src/bootloader/src/bl_main.d" -MT"src/bootloader/src/bl_main.o" -c -o "src/bootloader/src/bl_main.o" "../src/bootloader/src/bl_main.c"
../src/bootloader/src/bl_main.c:32:34: fatal error: utilities/fsl_assert.h: No such file or directory
 ^
compilation terminated.

make: *** [src/bootloader/src/bl_main.o] Error 1
Building file: ../src/bootloader/src/bl_shutdown_cleanup.c
arm-none-eabi-gcc -mcpu=cortex-m0plus -mthumb -O0 -fmessage-length=0 -fsigned-char -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -Wall -g -DDEBUG -DNDEBUG -DUSB_STACK_BM -DCPU_MKL25Z128VLK4 -DCPU_IS_ARM_CORTEX_M0P=1 -DFREEDOM -DBL_TARGET_FLASH -I../../../src -I../../../src/startup -I../../../../../src/platform/devices/MKL25Z4 -I../../../../../src/autobaud -I../../../../../src/usb/include -I../../../../../src/usb/osa -I../../../../../src/usb/device -I../../../../../src/usb/device/class -I../../../../../src/bm_usb -I../../../../../src/include -I../../../../../src/platform -I../../../../../src/platform/devices -I../../../../../src/platform/CMSIS/Include -I../../../../../src -I../../../../../src/drivers -I../../../../../src/startup -I../../../../../src/drivers/common -std=gnu99 -flto -fno-inline-small-functions -fno-common -ffreestanding -fno-builtin -fshort-wchar -mapcs -MMD -MP -MF"src/bootloader/src/bl_shutdown_cleanup.d" -MT"src/bootloader/src/bl_shutdown_cleanup.o" -c -o "src/bootloader/src/bl_shutdown_cleanup.o" "../src/bootloader/src/bl_shutdown_cleanup.c"
../src/bootloader/src/bl_shutdown_cleanup.c:31:34: fatal error: fsl_device_registers.h: No such file or directory
 ^
compilation terminated.

make: *** [src/bootloader/src/bl_shutdown_cleanup.o] Error 1
Building file: ../src/bootloader/src/bl_tree_root.c
arm-none-eabi-gcc -mcpu=cortex-m0plus -mthumb -O0 -fmessage-length=0 -fsigned-char -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -Wall -g -DDEBUG -DNDEBUG -DUSB_STACK_BM -DCPU_MKL25Z128VLK4 -DCPU_IS_ARM_CORTEX_M0P=1 -DFREEDOM -DBL_TARGET_FLASH -I../../../src -I../../../src/startup -I../../../../../src/platform/devices/MKL25Z4 -I../../../../../src/autobaud -I../../../../../src/usb/include -I../../../../../src/usb/osa -I../../../../../src/usb/device -I../../../../../src/usb/device/class -I../../../../../src/bm_usb -I../../../../../src/include -I../../../../../src/platform -I../../../../../src/platform/devices -I../../../../../src/platform/CMSIS/Include -I../../../../../src -I../../../../../src/drivers -I../../../../../src/startup -I../../../../../src/drivers/common -std=gnu99 -flto -fno-inline-small-functions -fno-common -ffreestanding -fno-builtin -fshort-wchar -mapcs -MMD -MP -MF"src/bootloader/src/bl_tree_root.d" -MT"src/bootloader/src/bl_tree_root.o" -c -o "src/bootloader/src/bl_tree_root.o" "../src/bootloader/src/bl_tree_root.c"
../src/bootloader/src/bl_tree_root.c:31:35: fatal error: bootloader/bootloader.h: No such file or directory
#include "bootloader/bootloader.h"
 ^
compilation terminated.

make: *** [src/bootloader/src/bl_tree_root.o] Error 1
Building file: ../src/bootloader/src/bl_user_entry.c
arm-none-eabi-gcc -mcpu=cortex-m0plus -mthumb -O0 -fmessage-length=0 -fsigned-char -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -Wall -g -DDEBUG -DNDEBUG -DUSB_STACK_BM -DCPU_MKL25Z128VLK4 -DCPU_IS_ARM_CORTEX_M0P=1 -DFREEDOM -DBL_TARGET_FLASH -I../../../src -I../../../src/startup -I../../../../../src/platform/devices/MKL25Z4 -I../../../../../src/autobaud -I../../../../../src/usb/include -I../../../../../src/usb/osa -I../../../../../src/usb/device -I../../../../../src/usb/device/class -I../../../../../src/bm_usb -I../../../../../src/include -I../../../../../src/platform -I../../../../../src/platform/devices -I../../../../../src/platform/CMSIS/Include -I../../../../../src -I../../../../../src/drivers -I../../../../../src/startup -I../../../../../src/drivers/common -std=gnu99 -flto -fno-inline-small-functions -fno-common -ffreestanding -fno-builtin -fshort-wchar -mapcs -MMD -MP -MF"src/bootloader/src/bl_user_entry.d" -MT"src/bootloader/src/bl_user_entry.o" -c -o "src/bootloader/src/bl_user_entry.o" "../src/bootloader/src/bl_user_entry.c"
../src/bootloader/src/bl_user_entry.c:31:34: fatal error: fsl_device_registers.h: No such file or directory
 ^
compilation terminated.

make: *** [src/bootloader/src/bl_user_entry.o] Error 1
Building file: ../src/bootloader/src/i2c_peripheral_interface.c
arm-none-eabi-gcc -mcpu=cortex-m0plus -mthumb -O0 -fmessage-length=0 -fsigned-char -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -Wall -g -DDEBUG -DNDEBUG -DUSB_STACK_BM -DCPU_MKL25Z128VLK4 -DCPU_IS_ARM_CORTEX_M0P=1 -DFREEDOM -DBL_TARGET_FLASH -I../../../src -I../../../src/startup -I../../../../../src/platform/devices/MKL25Z4 -I../../../../../src/autobaud -I../../../../../src/usb/include -I../../../../../src/usb/osa -I../../../../../src/usb/device -I../../../../../src/usb/device/class -I../../../../../src/bm_usb -I../../../../../src/include -I../../../../../src/platform -I../../../../../src/platform/devices -I../../../../../src/platform/CMSIS/Include -I../../../../../src -I../../../../../src/drivers -I../../../../../src/startup -I../../../../../src/drivers/common -std=gnu99 -flto -fno-inline-small-functions -fno-common -ffreestanding -fno-builtin -fshort-wchar -mapcs -MMD -MP -MF"src/bootloader/src/i2c_peripheral_interface.d" -MT"src/bootloader/src/i2c_peripheral_interface.o" -c -o "src/bootloader/src/i2c_peripheral_interface.o" "../src/bootloader/src/i2c_peripheral_interface.c"
../src/bootloader/src/i2c_peripheral_interface.c:31:34: fatal error: utilities/fsl_assert.h: No such file or directory
 ^
compilation terminated.

make: *** [src/bootloader/src/i2c_peripheral_interface.o] Error 1
Building file: ../src/bootloader/src/spi_peripheral_interface.c
arm-none-eabi-gcc -mcpu=cortex-m0plus -mthumb -O0 -fmessage-length=0 -fsigned-char -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -Wall -g -DDEBUG -DNDEBUG -DUSB_STACK_BM -DCPU_MKL25Z128VLK4 -DCPU_IS_ARM_CORTEX_M0P=1 -DFREEDOM -DBL_TARGET_FLASH -I../../../src -I../../../src/startup -I../../../../../src/platform/devices/MKL25Z4 -I../../../../../src/autobaud -I../../../../../src/usb/include -I../../../../../src/usb/osa -I../../../../../src/usb/device -I../../../../../src/usb/device/class -I../../../../../src/bm_usb -I../../../../../src/include -I../../../../../src/platform -I../../../../../src/platform/devices -I../../../../../src/platform/CMSIS/Include -I../../../../../src -I../../../../../src/drivers -I../../../../../src/startup -I../../../../../src/drivers/common -std=gnu99 -flto -fno-inline-small-functions -fno-common -ffreestanding -fno-builtin -fshort-wchar -mapcs -MMD -MP -MF"src/bootloader/src/spi_peripheral_interface.d" -MT"src/bootloader/src/spi_peripheral_interface.o" -c -o "src/bootloader/src/spi_peripheral_interface.o" "../src/bootloader/src/spi_peripheral_interface.c"
../src/bootloader/src/spi_peripheral_interface.c:31:34: fatal error: utilities/fsl_assert.h: No such file or directory
 ^
compilation terminated.

make: *** [src/bootloader/src/spi_peripheral_interface.o] Error 1
Building file: ../src/bootloader/src/uart0_peripheral_interface.c
arm-none-eabi-gcc -mcpu=cortex-m0plus -mthumb -O0 -fmessage-length=0 -fsigned-char -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -Wall -g -DDEBUG -DNDEBUG -DUSB_STACK_BM -DCPU_MKL25Z128VLK4 -DCPU_IS_ARM_CORTEX_M0P=1 -DFREEDOM -DBL_TARGET_FLASH -I../../../src -I../../../src/startup -I../../../../../src/platform/devices/MKL25Z4 -I../../../../../src/autobaud -I../../../../../src/usb/include -I../../../../../src/usb/osa -I../../../../../src/usb/device -I../../../../../src/usb/device/class -I../../../../../src/bm_usb -I../../../../../src/include -I../../../../../src/platform -I../../../../../src/platform/devices -I../../../../../src/platform/CMSIS/Include -I../../../../../src -I../../../../../src/drivers -I../../../../../src/startup -I../../../../../src/drivers/common -std=gnu99 -flto -fno-inline-small-functions -fno-common -ffreestanding -fno-builtin -fshort-wchar -mapcs -MMD -MP -MF"src/bootloader/src/uart0_peripheral_interface.d" -MT"src/bootloader/src/uart0_peripheral_interface.o" -c -o "src/bootloader/src/uart0_peripheral_interface.o" "../src/bootloader/src/uart0_peripheral_interface.c"
../src/bootloader/src/uart0_peripheral_interface.c:31:35: fatal error: bootloader/bl_context.h: No such file or directory
 ^
compilation terminated.

make: *** [src/bootloader/src/uart0_peripheral_interface.o] Error 1
Building file: ../src/bootloader/src/usb_hid_msc_peripheral_interface.c
arm-none-eabi-gcc -mcpu=cortex-m0plus -mthumb -O0 -fmessage-length=0 -fsigned-char -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -Wall -g -DDEBUG -DNDEBUG -DUSB_STACK_BM -DCPU_MKL25Z128VLK4 -DCPU_IS_ARM_CORTEX_M0P=1 -DFREEDOM -DBL_TARGET_FLASH -I../../../src -I../../../src/startup -I../../../../../src/platform/devices/MKL25Z4 -I../../../../../src/autobaud -I../../../../../src/usb/include -I../../../../../src/usb/osa -I../../../../../src/usb/device -I../../../../../src/usb/device/class -I../../../../../src/bm_usb -I../../../../../src/include -I../../../../../src/platform -I../../../../../src/platform/devices -I../../../../../src/platform/CMSIS/Include -I../../../../../src -I../../../../../src/drivers -I../../../../../src/startup -I../../../../../src/drivers/common -std=gnu99 -flto -fno-inline-small-functions -fno-common -ffreestanding -fno-builtin -fshort-wchar -mapcs -MMD -MP -MF"src/bootloader/src/usb_hid_msc_peripheral_interface.d" -MT"src/bootloader/src/usb_hid_msc_peripheral_interface.o" -c -o "src/bootloader/src/usb_hid_msc_peripheral_interface.o" "../src/bootloader/src/usb_hid_msc_peripheral_interface.c"
../src/bootloader/src/usb_hid_msc_peripheral_interface.c:31:35: fatal error: bootloader/bl_context.h: No such file or directory
 ^
compilation terminated.

make: *** [src/bootloader/src/usb_hid_msc_peripheral_interface.o] Error 1
Building file: ../src/autobaud/src/autobaud_irq.c
arm-none-eabi-gcc -mcpu=cortex-m0plus -mthumb -O0 -fmessage-length=0 -fsigned-char -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -Wall -g -DDEBUG -DNDEBUG -DUSB_STACK_BM -DCPU_MKL25Z128VLK4 -DCPU_IS_ARM_CORTEX_M0P=1 -DFREEDOM -DBL_TARGET_FLASH -I../../../src -I../../../src/startup -I../../../../../src/platform/devices/MKL25Z4 -I../../../../../src/autobaud -I../../../../../src/usb/include -I../../../../../src/usb/osa -I../../../../../src/usb/device -I../../../../../src/usb/device/class -I../../../../../src/bm_usb -I../../../../../src/include -I../../../../../src/platform -I../../../../../src/platform/devices -I../../../../../src/platform/CMSIS/Include -I../../../../../src -I../../../../../src/drivers -I../../../../../src/startup -I../../../../../src/drivers/common -std=gnu99 -flto -fno-inline-small-functions -fno-common -ffreestanding -fno-builtin -fshort-wchar -mapcs -MMD -MP -MF"src/autobaud/src/autobaud_irq.d" -MT"src/autobaud/src/autobaud_irq.o" -c -o "src/autobaud/src/autobaud_irq.o" "../src/autobaud/src/autobaud_irq.c"
../src/autobaud/src/autobaud_irq.c:31:34: fatal error: fsl_device_registers.h: No such file or directory
 ^
compilation terminated.

make: *** [src/autobaud/src/autobaud_irq.o] Error 1
Building file: ../kl25z4/bl_i2c_irq_config_common.c
arm-none-eabi-gcc -mcpu=cortex-m0plus -mthumb -O0 -fmessage-length=0 -fsigned-char -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -Wall -g -DDEBUG -DNDEBUG -DUSB_STACK_BM -DCPU_MKL25Z128VLK4 -DCPU_IS_ARM_CORTEX_M0P=1 -DFREEDOM -DBL_TARGET_FLASH -I../../../src -I../../../src/startup -I../../../../../src/platform/devices/MKL25Z4 -I../../../../../src/autobaud -I../../../../../src/usb/include -I../../../../../src/usb/osa -I../../../../../src/usb/device -I../../../../../src/usb/device/class -I../../../../../src/bm_usb -I../../../../../src/include -I../../../../../src/platform -I../../../../../src/platform/devices -I../../../../../src/platform/CMSIS/Include -I../../../../../src -I../../../../../src/drivers -I../../../../../src/startup -I../../../../../src/drivers/common -std=gnu99 -flto -fno-inline-small-functions -fno-common -ffreestanding -fno-builtin -fshort-wchar -mapcs -MMD -MP -MF"kl25z4/bl_i2c_irq_config_common.d" -MT"kl25z4/bl_i2c_irq_config_common.o" -c -o "kl25z4/bl_i2c_irq_config_common.o" "../kl25z4/bl_i2c_irq_config_common.c"
../kl25z4/bl_i2c_irq_config_common.c:31:35: fatal error: bootloader/bl_context.h: No such file or directory
 ^
compilation terminated.

make: *** [kl25z4/bl_i2c_irq_config_common.o] Error 1
Building file: ../kl25z4/clock_config_MKL25Z4.c
arm-none-eabi-gcc -mcpu=cortex-m0plus -mthumb -O0 -fmessage-length=0 -fsigned-char -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -Wall -g -DDEBUG -DNDEBUG -DUSB_STACK_BM -DCPU_MKL25Z128VLK4 -DCPU_IS_ARM_CORTEX_M0P=1 -DFREEDOM -DBL_TARGET_FLASH -I../../../src -I../../../src/startup -I../../../../../src/platform/devices/MKL25Z4 -I../../../../../src/autobaud -I../../../../../src/usb/include -I../../../../../src/usb/osa -I../../../../../src/usb/device -I../../../../../src/usb/device/class -I../../../../../src/bm_usb -I../../../../../src/include -I../../../../../src/platform -I../../../../../src/platform/devices -I../../../../../src/platform/CMSIS/Include -I../../../../../src -I../../../../../src/drivers -I../../../../../src/startup -I../../../../../src/drivers/common -std=gnu99 -flto -fno-inline-small-functions -fno-common -ffreestanding -fno-builtin -fshort-wchar -mapcs -MMD -MP -MF"kl25z4/clock_config_MKL25Z4.d" -MT"kl25z4/clock_config_MKL25Z4.o" -c -o "kl25z4/clock_config_MKL25Z4.o" "../kl25z4/clock_config_MKL25Z4.c"
../kl25z4/clock_config_MKL25Z4.c:31:31: fatal error: bootloader_common.h: No such file or directory
 ^
compilation terminated.

make: *** [kl25z4/clock_config_MKL25Z4.o] Error 1
Building file: ../kl25z4/hardware_init_MKL25Z4.c
arm-none-eabi-gcc -mcpu=cortex-m0plus -mthumb -O0 -fmessage-length=0 -fsigned-char -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -Wall -g -DDEBUG -DNDEBUG -DUSB_STACK_BM -DCPU_MKL25Z128VLK4 -DCPU_IS_ARM_CORTEX_M0P=1 -DFREEDOM -DBL_TARGET_FLASH -I../../../src -I../../../src/startup -I../../../../../src/platform/devices/MKL25Z4 -I../../../../../src/autobaud -I../../../../../src/usb/include -I../../../../../src/usb/osa -I../../../../../src/usb/device -I../../../../../src/usb/device/class -I../../../../../src/bm_usb -I../../../../../src/include -I../../../../../src/platform -I../../../../../src/platform/devices -I../../../../../src/platform/CMSIS/Include -I../../../../../src -I../../../../../src/drivers -I../../../../../src/startup -I../../../../../src/drivers/common -std=gnu99 -flto -fno-inline-small-functions -fno-common -ffreestanding -fno-builtin -fshort-wchar -mapcs -MMD -MP -MF"kl25z4/hardware_init_MKL25Z4.d" -MT"kl25z4/hardware_init_MKL25Z4.o" -c -o "kl25z4/hardware_init_MKL25Z4.o" "../kl25z4/hardware_init_MKL25Z4.c"
../kl25z4/hardware_init_MKL25Z4.c:31:31: fatal error: bootloader_common.h: No such file or directory
 ^
compilation terminated.

make: *** [kl25z4/hardware_init_MKL25Z4.o] Error 1
Building file: ../kl25z4/memory_map_MKL25Z4.c
arm-none-eabi-gcc -mcpu=cortex-m0plus -mthumb -O0 -fmessage-length=0 -fsigned-char -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -Wall -g -DDEBUG -DNDEBUG -DUSB_STACK_BM -DCPU_MKL25Z128VLK4 -DCPU_IS_ARM_CORTEX_M0P=1 -DFREEDOM -DBL_TARGET_FLASH -I../../../src -I../../../src/startup -I../../../../../src/platform/devices/MKL25Z4 -I../../../../../src/autobaud -I../../../../../src/usb/include -I../../../../../src/usb/osa -I../../../../../src/usb/device -I../../../../../src/usb/device/class -I../../../../../src/bm_usb -I../../../../../src/include -I../../../../../src/platform -I../../../../../src/platform/devices -I../../../../../src/platform/CMSIS/Include -I../../../../../src -I../../../../../src/drivers -I../../../../../src/startup -I../../../../../src/drivers/common -std=gnu99 -flto -fno-inline-small-functions -fno-common -ffreestanding -fno-builtin -fshort-wchar -mapcs -MMD -MP -MF"kl25z4/memory_map_MKL25Z4.d" -MT"kl25z4/memory_map_MKL25Z4.o" -c -o "kl25z4/memory_map_MKL25Z4.o" "../kl25z4/memory_map_MKL25Z4.c"
../kl25z4/memory_map_MKL25Z4.c:31:35: fatal error: bootloader/bl_context.h: No such file or directory
 ^
compilation terminated.

make: *** [kl25z4/memory_map_MKL25Z4.o] Error 1
Building file: ../kl25z4/peripherals_MKL25Z4.c
arm-none-eabi-gcc -mcpu=cortex-m0plus -mthumb -O0 -fmessage-length=0 -fsigned-char -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -Wall -g -DDEBUG -DNDEBUG -DUSB_STACK_BM -DCPU_MKL25Z128VLK4 -DCPU_IS_ARM_CORTEX_M0P=1 -DFREEDOM -DBL_TARGET_FLASH -I../../../src -I../../../src/startup -I../../../../../src/platform/devices/MKL25Z4 -I../../../../../src/autobaud -I../../../../../src/usb/include -I../../../../../src/usb/osa -I../../../../../src/usb/device -I../../../../../src/usb/device/class -I../../../../../src/bm_usb -I../../../../../src/include -I../../../../../src/platform -I../../../../../src/platform/devices -I../../../../../src/platform/CMSIS/Include -I../../../../../src -I../../../../../src/drivers -I../../../../../src/startup -I../../../../../src/drivers/common -std=gnu99 -flto -fno-inline-small-functions -fno-common -ffreestanding -fno-builtin -fshort-wchar -mapcs -MMD -MP -MF"kl25z4/peripherals_MKL25Z4.d" -MT"kl25z4/peripherals_MKL25Z4.o" -c -o "kl25z4/peripherals_MKL25Z4.o" "../kl25z4/peripherals_MKL25Z4.c"
../kl25z4/peripherals_MKL25Z4.c:31:35: fatal error: bootloader/bl_context.h: No such file or directory
 ^
compilation terminated.

make: *** [kl25z4/peripherals_MKL25Z4.o] Error 1
Building file: ../kl25z4/pinmux_utility_common.c
arm-none-eabi-gcc -mcpu=cortex-m0plus -mthumb -O0 -fmessage-length=0 -fsigned-char -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -Wall -g -DDEBUG -DNDEBUG -DUSB_STACK_BM -DCPU_MKL25Z128VLK4 -DCPU_IS_ARM_CORTEX_M0P=1 -DFREEDOM -DBL_TARGET_FLASH -I../../../src -I../../../src/startup -I../../../../../src/platform/devices/MKL25Z4 -I../../../../../src/autobaud -I../../../../../src/usb/include -I../../../../../src/usb/osa -I../../../../../src/usb/device -I../../../../../src/usb/device/class -I../../../../../src/bm_usb -I../../../../../src/include -I../../../../../src/platform -I../../../../../src/platform/devices -I../../../../../src/platform/CMSIS/Include -I../../../../../src -I../../../../../src/drivers -I../../../../../src/startup -I../../../../../src/drivers/common -std=gnu99 -flto -fno-inline-small-functions -fno-common -ffreestanding -fno-builtin -fshort-wchar -mapcs -MMD -MP -MF"kl25z4/pinmux_utility_common.d" -MT"kl25z4/pinmux_utility_common.o" -c -o "kl25z4/pinmux_utility_common.o" "../kl25z4/pinmux_utility_common.c"
../kl25z4/pinmux_utility_common.c:34:31: fatal error: bootloader_common.h: No such file or directory
 ^
compilation terminated.

make: *** [kl25z4/pinmux_utility_common.o] Error 1

17:37:09 Build Finished (took 1s.224ms)

It's worth pointing out that though almost all the files failed to compile, the .s files compiled properly - maybe they hold the answer.  They are:

../src/startup/crt0_gcc.S

../src/memory/src/pattern_fill_gcc.S

In Closing...

To reiterate, my question is "How can make a copy of the original KL25Z bootloader and compile it?"  I appreciate any help (including all the help given to date!).

Original Attachment has been moved to: freedom_bootloader_kl25z.zip

1 Solution
BlackNight
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Robert,

it looks you are using/linking the interrupt vector table and the the flash configuration structure twice.

Can you check this?

Erich

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 Replies
BlackNight
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Robert,

your project still contains links to linked files and folders, and therefore will not build if the links are broken. What worked for me best is the approach to copy linked projects as described in  https://mcuoneclipse.com/2017/07/01/transforming-eclipse-linked-projects-into-standalone-projects/. That way I get a fully standalone project with some final hand modifications.

I did this already for the FRDM-K22F Board (see https://github.com/ErichStyger/mcuoneclipse/tree/master/Examples/KDS/FRDM-K22F/FRDM-K22F_KBOOT_bootl... ), but not for your FRDM-KL25Z board.

I hope this helps,

Erich

0 Kudos
robertpoor
Senior Contributor I

Erich:

Using your recipe got me 80% of the way there -- thank you.  ("Now all that remains is the other 80%" Smiley Happy)

The project now compiles but fails to link.  I suspect I don't have some linker map properly set up, but since I've never touched a linker map I'm not sure that's the problem.

If you see anything obvious in the output below, I'd be happy to learn.  In the meantime, I'll study your K22F bootloader example and see what I can learn from it.

11:38:17 **** Incremental Build of configuration debug for project freedom_bootloader ****

make -k all
Building target: freedom_bootloader.elf
Invoking: Cross ARM C Linker
arm-none-eabi-gcc -mcpu=cortex-m0plus -mthumb -O0 -fmessage-length=0 -fsigned-char -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -Wall  -g -T ../link/MKL25Z128xxx4_application_0x0000.ld -Xlinker --gc-sections -Wl,-Map,"freedom_bootloader.map" -Xlinker -z  -Xlinker muldefs   -flto  -fno-inline-small-functions  --specs=nano.specs          -Wall  -fno-common  -ffunction-sections  -fdata-sections  -ffreestanding  -fno-builtin  -fshort-wchar -Wl,--no-wchar-size-warning  -mapcs  -Xlinker -static  -Xlinker --defsym=__ram_vector_table__=1 -o "freedom_bootloader.elf" -Xlinker --start-group  ./src/utilities/src/fsl_assert.o ./src/utilities/src/fsl_rtos_abstraction.o  ./src/usb/osa/usb_osa_bm.o  ./src/usb/device/class/usb_device_class.o ./src/usb/device/class/usb_device_hid.o ./src/usb/device/class/usb_device_msc.o ./src/usb/device/class/usb_device_msc_ufi.o  ./src/usb/device/usb_device_ch9.o ./src/usb/device/usb_device_dci.o ./src/usb/device/usb_device_khci.o  ./src/usb/bm_composite/composite.o ./src/usb/bm_composite/hid_bootloader.o ./src/usb/bm_composite/msc_disk.o ./src/usb/bm_composite/usb_descriptor.o  ./src/startup/crt0_gcc.o ./src/startup/startup.o ./src/startup/startup_MKL25Z4.o ./src/startup/system_MKL25Z4.o  ./src/sbloader/src/sbloader.o  ./src/property/src/property.o  ./src/platform/devices/MKL25Z4/gcc/startup_MKL25Z4.o  ./src/platform/devices/MKL25Z4/fsl_clock.o ./src/platform/devices/MKL25Z4/system_MKL25Z4.o  ./src/packet/src/serial_packet.o  ./src/memory/src/device_memory.o ./src/memory/src/flash_memory.o ./src/memory/src/memory.o ./src/memory/src/normal_memory.o ./src/memory/src/pattern_fill_gcc.o ./src/memory/src/sram_init_cm0plus.o  ./src/drivers/watchdog/src/fsl_watchdog_cop.o  ./src/drivers/uart/fsl_uart.o  ./src/drivers/systick/src/systick.o  ./src/drivers/spi/fsl_spi.o  ./src/drivers/smc/smc.o  ./src/drivers/microseconds/src/microseconds_pit.o  ./src/drivers/lpsci/fsl_lpsci.o  ./src/drivers/i2c/fsl_i2c.o  ./src/drivers/gpio/fsl_gpio.o  ./src/drivers/flash/fsl_flash.o  ./src/drivers/common/fsl_common.o  ./src/crc/src/crc16.o ./src/crc/src/crc32.o  ./src/bootloader/src/bl_command.o ./src/bootloader/src/bl_context.o ./src/bootloader/src/bl_exception_handler.o ./src/bootloader/src/bl_main.o ./src/bootloader/src/bl_shutdown_cleanup.o ./src/bootloader/src/bl_tree_root.o ./src/bootloader/src/bl_user_entry.o ./src/bootloader/src/i2c_peripheral_interface.o ./src/bootloader/src/spi_peripheral_interface.o ./src/bootloader/src/uart0_peripheral_interface.o ./src/bootloader/src/usb_hid_msc_peripheral_interface.o  ./src/autobaud/src/autobaud_irq.o  ./kl25z4/bl_i2c_irq_config_common.o ./kl25z4/clock_config_MKL25Z4.o ./kl25z4/hardware_init_MKL25Z4.o ./kl25z4/memory_map_MKL25Z4.o ./kl25z4/peripherals_MKL25Z4.o ./kl25z4/pinmux_utility_common.o   -lm -lg -lgcc -lnosys -Xlinker --end-group

/Applications/KDS_v3.app/Contents/toolchain/bin/../lib/gcc/arm-none-eabi/4.8.4/../../../../arm-none-eabi/bin/ld: freedom_bootloader.elf section `.interrupts' will not fit in region `m_interrupts'
/Applications/KDS_v3.app/Contents/toolchain/bin/../lib/gcc/arm-none-eabi/4.8.4/../../../../arm-none-eabi/bin/ld: freedom_bootloader.elf section `.flash_config' will not fit in region `m_flash_config'
/Applications/KDS_v3.app/Contents/toolchain/bin/../lib/gcc/arm-none-eabi/4.8.4/../../../../arm-none-eabi/bin/ld: section .text loaded at [0000000000000410,0000000000011c4f] overlaps section .flash_config loaded at [0000000000000400,000000000000041f]
/Applications/KDS_v3.app/Contents/toolchain/bin/../lib/gcc/arm-none-eabi/4.8.4/../../../../arm-none-eabi/bin/ld: region `m_interrupts' overflowed by 128 bytes
/Applications/KDS_v3.app/Contents/toolchain/bin/../lib/gcc/arm-none-eabi/4.8.4/../../../../arm-none-eabi/bin/ld: region `m_flash_config' overflowed by 16 bytes

collect2: error: ld returned 1 exit status
make: *** [freedom_bootloader.elf] Error 1

11:38:19 Build Finished (took 1s.939ms)
0 Kudos
BlackNight
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Robert,

it looks you are using/linking the interrupt vector table and the the flash configuration structure twice.

Can you check this?

Erich

0 Kudos
robertpoor
Senior Contributor I

Solved, I think.   I moved away the ./src/platform/devices/MKL25Z4/gcc directory (and the iar and the arm directories) which contained the 'extra' .ld files.  It now compiles and links without error.

(Now I just need to flash it to a FRDM board and use it to load a test program, but those are separate problems).

0 Kudos
robertpoor
Senior Contributor I

Hi Erich:

I believe your diagnosis is correct.  In my freedom_bootloader source tree, I have the following:

./link/MKL25Z128xxx4_application_0x0000.ld
    ./src/platform/devices/MKL25Z4/gcc/MKL25Z128xxx4_flash.ld
    ./src/platform/devices/MKL25Z4/gcc/MKL25Z128xxx4_ram.ld
    ./src/platform/devices/MKL25Z4/gcc/MKL25Z32xxx4_flash.ld
    ./src/platform/devices/MKL25Z4/gcc/MKL25Z32xxx4_ram.ld
    ./src/platform/devices/MKL25Z4/gcc/MKL25Z64xxx4_flash.ld
    ./src/platform/devices/MKL25Z4/gcc/MKL25Z64xxx4_ram.ld

... and its clear that each one defines a memory layout.  I'm not clear which I should have in my config (nor what causes any given file to be included), but I'll try to figure it out.

Robert

0 Kudos