cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FT5X06 can't work properly

pengxingwei
Contributor III

Hi,

My OS is Android_M6.0 and my board is imx6q sabresd,which kernel is linux 4.1.15,I want to point the ft5x06 touchscreen on it,now the driver is https://github.com/boundarydevices/linux-imx6/blob/boundary-imx-m6.0.1_1.0.0-ga/drivers/input/touchs...

my dts file is imx6qdl-sabresd.dtsi,

ft5x06_ts@38 {
compatible = "ft5x06,ft5x06-touch";
reg = <0x38>;

interrupts-extended = <&gpio6 2 IRQ_TYPE_EDGE_FALLING>;

reset-gpios = <<&gpio6 3 1>

wakeup-gpios = <&gpio6 2 GPIO_ACTIVE_LOW>;
};

now the system startup log :

now the touchscreen has respond ,but the touch point is not accuracy,the effect is as the picture

how to solve the problem .thanks

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
5 Replies

igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi peng

please try calibration as described on

How to use tslib calibration at i2c touch ft5x06 in Android 5.0  

Best regards
igor
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

pengxingwei
Contributor III

Hi ,I print the touch point :

Its value is  abnormal,why happen to it ?? What matters most is the circle didn't move with my finger. Thanks

0 Kudos

igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

if you correctly calibrated it, its value should not be abnormal.

0 Kudos

pengxingwei
Contributor III

Hi,igorpadykov:

I install the calibration app failed,the app can't install on my device.

0 Kudos

pengxingwei
Contributor III

Hi,thanks for your reply,

for my board the resolution is correct (1280 *800).but when i leave the screen and move to  other position ,sometimes the circle didn't move with my finger.the link:

How to use tslib calibration at i2c touch ft5x06 in Android 5.0  it can't solve my problem ,Are there others solution for it ?thanks!

0 Kudos