What are the pinouts for MPN: MPXV2202DPT1 (CASE 1351-01) ?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are the pinouts for MPN: MPXV2202DPT1 (CASE 1351-01) ?

Jump to solution
tonenolan
Contributor I

The attached pdf is the only documentation I have found:

It does not specify the pin-outs in a way that are specific to case 1351-01.

Any help solving this mystery would be very welcomed!

The attached image is a summary of the information I have so far.

The word 'style' is confusing. Nowhere else in the doc. describes or specifies 'style'.

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
tonenolan
Contributor I

[SOLVED]

I've put together an image that clearly links PIN-OUT and STYLE.

Pin-Styles-MPXx10-MPXx53-MPXx2000-MPXx4000-MPXx5000-MPXx6000-MPXx7000-series.jpg

Further information from: https://community.nxp.com/docs/DOC-97353 

View solution in original post

2 Replies
reyes
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

The pinout is shown in Figure 1 of the datasheet.

You should use Style 1 connection for the MPXV2202DPT1:

Pin 1: GND

Pin 2: + Vout

Pin 3: Vsupply

Pin 4: - Vout

Pin 5: NC

Pin 6: NC

Pin 7: NC

Pin 8: NC

I know that the datasheet can be a little confusing but the good part is that this pressure sensor is really easy to use.

The reason of why the MPXV2002 datasheet have “Style 1” and “Style 2” is because  we use the same image for different devices, for example, if you check the datasheet for the MPXV7002, you will find that the MPXV7002 and the MPX2202 share a same package, but the MPX2202 is a “Compensated Pressure Sensor” which means that the output is not internally amplified therefor have 2 output pins (-Vout and +Vout), so it need to be connected as Style 1. While the MPXV7002 is an “Integrated Pressure Sensor” which means that the output is internally amplified therefor have only 1 output pin (Vout), so the MPXV7002 need to be connected as Style 2.

Have a great day,
Jose
TIC

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos
tonenolan
Contributor I

[SOLVED]

I've put together an image that clearly links PIN-OUT and STYLE.

Pin-Styles-MPXx10-MPXx53-MPXx2000-MPXx4000-MPXx5000-MPXx6000-MPXx7000-series.jpg

Further information from: https://community.nxp.com/docs/DOC-97353