LPC4357 Beginner

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LPC4357 Beginner

williambonsmann
Contributor II

I am currently learning how to use the MCB4300 Evalution board with the LPC4357 microcontroller.

I have got Keil uvision working, and the blinky example loaded onto the board. 

I have been studying the example and using the user manual to try and understand how to program the microcontroller. I know understand things such as setting the clock for a GPIO port, setting the function of a pin and setting its direction.

I am now unsure how I would read a digital input, the user manual lists some options, however from reading the data sheet I am unsure how to implement this. 

Is there any code examples other than blinky, which I can learn from while also referring back the the user manual or any other ways of learning how to program the LPC4357?

Thanks

Labels (3)
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

soledad
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

Please check the below, in this doc a LPC11u24 is used, however the process is the same for other LPC's.

I hope this helps.

https://community.nxp.com/docs/DOC-333169 

Have a great day,
Sol

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos