Hi,

I have i.MX6UL SBC development board

I have downloaded source code using:

$ repo init -u https://github.com/Freescale/fsl-community-bsp-platform -b dora 

I didn't find board name under :

source/meta-fsl-arm/conf/machine

with imx6ul...

only contains imx6dlsabresd.conf

Did I downloaded right copy of source code?

If yes, how to build images for imax6ul

and if not, which version of source code shall be used for imax6ul

Thank you

David Zhou

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
Carlos_Musich
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi David,

the list below shows the machine names available, as you can see the machine available for i.MX6UL is imx6ulevk that provides configuration for i.MX6 Ultra Lite Evaluation Kit

This information can be fount in the in Freescale Yocto Project User's Guide

pastedImage_1.png

As I can see you are using a community BSP.

Please note that there are BSPs for i.MX processors developed by NXP and there are also BSPs created by a community external to NXP such as the one you are referring to.

You can find the NXP BSPs releases on git.freescale.com > fsl-arm-yocto-bsp.git

On the other hand the BSPs releases developed by the external community can be found here: https://github.com/Freescale/

NXP provides support of the BSPs developed by NXP, but unfortunately the releases of the external community are out of our scope.

If you need further support on any of the community's releases you may subscribe the FSL Community BSP mailing list at freescale.github.io to talk directly with the developers and other users.

Best regards,
TIC

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Carlos_Musich
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi David,

the list below shows the machine names available, as you can see the machine available for i.MX6UL is imx6ulevk that provides configuration for i.MX6 Ultra Lite Evaluation Kit

This information can be fount in the in Freescale Yocto Project User's Guide

pastedImage_1.png

As I can see you are using a community BSP.

Please note that there are BSPs for i.MX processors developed by NXP and there are also BSPs created by a community external to NXP such as the one you are referring to.

You can find the NXP BSPs releases on git.freescale.com > fsl-arm-yocto-bsp.git

On the other hand the BSPs releases developed by the external community can be found here: https://github.com/Freescale/

NXP provides support of the BSPs developed by NXP, but unfortunately the releases of the external community are out of our scope.

If you need further support on any of the community's releases you may subscribe the FSL Community BSP mailing list at freescale.github.io to talk directly with the developers and other users.

Best regards,
TIC

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos
davidzhou
Contributor V

Thank you, Carlos.

David Zhou

0 Kudos