Failed to connect to the license server or Operations server

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Failed to connect to the license server or Operations server

zhoudong
Contributor I

When I'm insatlling the S32 DS for arm 1.3 application,I faced some unhappy situation.

Just look at the picture ,it seem that your license server was dead,maybe the administor forgot to feed the server?

I feel from the world of malicious.

360截图20170329162930031.jpg

I noted that it's not the first time that this product has this kind of situation,why again?

waiting for your solution,thanks.

0 Kudos
5 Replies

stanish
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi All,  

I'd like to inform you the hot fix that should fix the offline activation problem has been released.

Could you possibly check this document: https://community.nxp.com/docs/DOC-334344 

Hope it helps!  

Stan 

0 Kudos

denisrobert
Contributor I

Hello,

I got the same issue.  I launched the install, a popup required the activation code. It failed online and offline using

https://nxp.flexnetoperations.com/control/frse/dload_serialNum?item_key=7415757&plne=712807&certNum=... then acknowledging (Online) or "saving offline request getting activation file".

I see in request file <ProductId>Not Applicable</ProductId><PublisherId>10295808</PublisherId>. I am sure to use activation code for "S32 Design Studio for e200",   I downloaded S32_Power_Linux_v1.1.bin

Regards

Denis

0 Kudos

stanish
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

Apologize about inconveniences.

First make sure you have admin access rights on your machine.

Usually there is something blocking the communication between your computer and our licensing server (typically a firewall).

It’s worth trying offline activation mode: https://community.nxp.com/docs/DOC-332281

although there is a known issue with an offline activation  which may influence some customers.

Please let us know if it works.

Stan

0 Kudos

jlndmz
Contributor I

Hi,

I also got the same errors as above.

I tried to install S32DS Power v1.1 on Linux Mint 18.1 x86_64, and even if I have root privileges and if my proxy settings are well configured, both online and offline activation fail.

Online activation: "Error sending an activation request to a remote... ...server or Operations server. (FNP error 50041, 41143, 34)"

Offline activation: "Invalid offline response, ResponseType"

0 Kudos

zhoudong
Contributor I

Hi,Stan

Thank you for your attention.

I tried to offline activation , I followed with the tutorial: Offline activation on S32 which url you provided me,but it fail again,The program refused my activation.xml download from 

Software & Support : Offline Activation.

I'm sure my  licence key is  Applicable to Produc S32 Design Studio for ARM (version 1.3),and the s32DS installation package also is S32DS_ARM_Win32_v1.3.exe

I don't know what's the problem,it's hard to understand.

20170401102736978.jpg

0 Kudos