Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S32ds install fail,“Invalid offline response!”

bestall100
Contributor I

hello all,

i am installing the S32 ds for arm V1.2,when i

use offline activation,it said:"Invalid offline response!"

what's the problem?and the xml was generated by nxp.com.

12 Replies

stanish
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

Thank you all for your reports! 

We have published hot fix that should fix the offline activation problem.

Could you possibly check this link:

S32 Design Studio Offline activation issue hot fix 

Stan 

bestall100
Contributor I

hi all,

i have installed ,but using on line,and the activation code was provided by NXP FAE。My code didn't work。i do not know why.

0 Kudos

pmz1
Contributor I

I am having the same problem. While attempting an offline activation, all files are generated. I give the activation code provided by NXP. What is the solution to this?S32DSError.png

0 Kudos

send0h
Contributor I

in my case, it just because when i input activation code, i miss the letter '-'.

as far as mine, my activation is code C585-C849-4BA6-E5A3, i must input  code C585-C849-4BA6-E5A3 rather than  C585C8494BA6E5A3

0 Kudos

Alice_Yang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Paul,

Some activation codes now can not used , you can use the activation code

Stanislav offerd : (S32DS Fails to Install  )

37D6-B186-B306-B6AA

i just test it on my side , install S32DS for offline mode , it succeeded .

Also please refer to this guide to install S32DS for offline mode :

Offline activation on S32

Hope it helps

Alice

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

pmz1
Contributor I

Hello Alice,

I have just tried the activation code you supplied with the same results. The installer fails with “Invalid offline response, ResponseType”. I have logged in as the Administrator and it produces the same result. At this point I do not know what else I can do. I hope you can help. There may be some Java or Microsoft update that is preventing the installation. There is not much I can do about this because our IT group has complete control on what updates are pushed on our machines. We are pretty locked down here in terms of computer configurations/settings.

Best regards,

Paul Zak

0 Kudos

Alice_Yang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Paul,

Yes, it need install the "Microsoft Visual C++ 2013 " when isntall S32DS on Windows :

pastedImage_0.png

Hope it helps

Alice

0 Kudos

pmz1
Contributor I

Hello Alice,

My computer already has Visual Studio 2013 installed on it (hence VC2013 is present). When I run the S32DS installer I select the “Repair” option for the VC2013 redistributable. Is this correct?

Best regards,

Paul Zak

0 Kudos

Alice_Yang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Paul,

Yes, and please use the Activation  code :

37D6-B186-B306-B6AA

If you have internet , please select the online mode ,

you can also use the offline mode refer to the guide i mentioned .

BR

Alice

0 Kudos

pmz1
Contributor I

Hello Alice,

I have tried the activation code you provided using offline activation and it failed with invalid response. I will try again this weekend to use the online method.

Thanks for your help so far.

Best regards,

Paul Zak

0 Kudos

evian
Contributor II

It's taken me 1 week to install S32DS. Always the same error in the log file (3 PCs, 3 networks):

Install Uninstaller:      S32 Design Studio for ARM v1.2(Install All Uninstaller Components)

Additional Notes: ERROR - Error writing LaunchAnywhere components (Access Denied)

Eventually I used my colleague's license key and the install worked first time. It looks as though there was a problem with my license key.

0 Kudos

TomasPaez
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello,

Can you please add the entitlement ID you are using. You can get this from your web portal on SW Licensing & Support site.

Go to order history and look for the entitlement ID, must be named S32DS-IDE-ARM_XXXXX

OrderID.jpg

Check this video on how to access to your licensing portal.

How to access software products and licenses|NXP

Regards

0 Kudos