Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where is CodeWarrior 11.2.2 ?

Jump to solution
marco3181
Contributor III

Hello,

I have an NXP CodeWarrior USB TAP and I want to use it on a LS1046A.

I have downloaded the eval CodeWarrior IDE 11.2.0 on the NXP site. I am waiting for my licence so I took the eval version.

But the 11.2.0 version doesn't know the LS1046A. When I look in a PDF found on the NXP site, I can see that the LS1046A is available in the 11.2.2 version. But it's nowhere to be found.

How can I download this version? Inside update of the 11.2.0 does not upgrade to the 11.2.2.

C U

Marc

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
yipingwang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Marc LEFORESTIER ,

It seems that you didn't install the correct edition CodeWarrior, please download and install CodeWarrior for LS ARMv8 from CodeWarrior ARMv8 64 bit|NXP , please download the offline installation package about 2.5G.

Then use the online updater in CodeWarrior IDE to update to the latest version.

After install CodeWarrior for ARMv8 2016.01, please open the panel from Help->Install New Software->Available Software Site, check ARMv8 Eclipse Update Site, click the drop down list at "Work with", select "CW ARMv8 Updates - http://cache.nxp.com/lgfiles/updates/Eclipse/ARMV8_11_2_3/Windows", then select "CodeWarrior Updates" to follow the installation wizards to do online updating step by step.

Have a great day,
TIC

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
yipingwang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Marc LEFORESTIER ,

It seems that you didn't install the correct edition CodeWarrior, please download and install CodeWarrior for LS ARMv8 from CodeWarrior ARMv8 64 bit|NXP , please download the offline installation package about 2.5G.

Then use the online updater in CodeWarrior IDE to update to the latest version.

After install CodeWarrior for ARMv8 2016.01, please open the panel from Help->Install New Software->Available Software Site, check ARMv8 Eclipse Update Site, click the drop down list at "Work with", select "CW ARMv8 Updates - http://cache.nxp.com/lgfiles/updates/Eclipse/ARMV8_11_2_3/Windows", then select "CodeWarrior Updates" to follow the installation wizards to do online updating step by step.

Have a great day,
TIC

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos