cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LTIB for i.mx28?

tomhanks
Contributor I

I'm doing a build on Ubuntu for an i.mx28 and getting this error:

/opt/freescale/usr/local/gcc-4.4.4-glibc-2.11.1-multilib-1.0/arm-fsl-linux-gnueabi/bin/arm-fsl-linux-gnueabi-g++ -DDEBUGF -O3 -Wall -c -fmessage-length=0 -MMD -MP -MF"Appliance.d" -MT"Appliance.d" -o "Appliance.o" "../Appliance.cpp"
/bin/sh: 1: /opt/freescale/usr/local/gcc-4.4.4-glibc-2.11.1-multilib-1.0/arm-fsl-linux-gnueabi/bin/arm-fsl-linux-gnueabi-g++: not found
subdir.mk:72: recipe for target 'Appliance.o' failed

I believethe /opt/freescale directory would be installed by the LTIB for freescale.  But all links pointing to that are not working.  Person having the same issue here but I'm not sure there was a satisfactory response:

https://community.nxp.com/thread/316147

Is L2.6.35_1.1.0_130130_source.tar.gz available?

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

Rita_Wang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

The L2.6.35_1.1.0_ER_SOURCE version BSP is still available, you can download it here i.MX28 Linux 2.6.35 Source Code Files and documentation . From your above questions, here you can first check if you have installed all the packages the LTIB needed. You can see the document in the MX28_EVK documents about the host settting up.
Have a great day,
Rita

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos