cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MQX Ethernet port blocked

kentandersson
Contributor I

Hello,

Using MQX 4.0.2, have an issue that after about a day or sometimes longer the ethernet port gets blocked. We use the ethernet port to connect to the application and the application using a ECB port to send and receive messages.
We use a python script to connect to our application, based on MQX, using a socket connection and when it has been running for some time it is not longer possible to connect. It is possible to ping the application and after the ping it is possible to connect for about a minute and then it gets blocked again. The application itself is running and is sending and receving messages but it is not possible to connect to it.

0 Kudos
2 Replies

kentandersson
Contributor I

Thanks Daniel,

Is it possible to just get the patch MQX-3984? We have done some modification in MQX for our application, so it would
require some work for us to upgrade to 4.2.0.

Regards

/Kent

0 Kudos

danielchen
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Kent:

It seems your memory is exhausted. I would suggest you use MQX TAD to debug the RTCS internals. You can increase RTCS the parameters to see whether it helps.

MQX RTCS Memory Configuration Parameters Introduction 

I also noticed that MQX 4.2.0 fixed one RTCS issue might be related to your issue/

pastedImage_2.png

I would  suggest you to upgrade to MQX 4.2.0 with patch 4.2.0.2. MQX 4.2.0 is more stable than 4.1

I hope it helps

Regards

Daniel

0 Kudos