Board : LS2085A, CodeWarrior connection error in config string

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Board : LS2085A, CodeWarrior connection error in config string

emacsbala
Contributor I

While connecting the board with codewarrior, as I run the cwflash.py script inside the gdb I'm getting the following error, "CCS: cc config string invalid and GTA: target connection error". What is the cause for the above error?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
5 Replies

yipingwang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello emacs bala,

Probably you didn't specify the correct Connection probe parameter, please refer to comments in this script to assign a valid probe type.

# Connection probe. Possible values:
# PROBE_CONNECTION = "" - use local CWTAP through USB.
# PROBE_CONNECTION = "<serial_number>" - use local CWTAP USB with specified serial number. Ex: "12:34:56:78:9a:bc"
# PROBE_CONNECTION = "<IP>|<host_name>" - use remote CWTAP
# PROBE_CONNECTION = "cmsisdap[:<serial_number>]" - use CMSIS-DAP with or without serial number
PROBE_CONNECTION = ""

In addition, please update to the latest CodeWarrior version, you could use IDE to do flash programming.

Please refer to Use CodeWarrior for ARMv8 to Debug U-boot and Linux Kernel and Bring up Bare Boards.

Have a great day,
Yiping

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

emacsbala
Contributor I

I did it through USB, so didn't give any value to that variables

0 Kudos

addiyi
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Please update to the latest CW4NET2017.03. You can find the installation package on nxp.com.

Adrian

0 Kudos

addiyi
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Please provide the CW version (go to Help > About CodeWarrior...).

Adrian

0 Kudos

emacsbala
Contributor I

I'm using this on Linux os.

CW4NET_V2016.01 is the dir name.

0 Kudos