Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to find MPC5775K Reference Manual

Jump to solution
eleclin
Contributor II

Hi

I am going to use MPC5775k, but I can't find the reference manual. Also, I want to know how to use proseccor expert in S32 for PA.

Thanks

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
martin_kovar
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello,

I am attaching MPC5775K reference manual to this post. Unfortunately, there is not processor expert for S32 Design Studio for Power Architecture.

Regards,

Martin

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
22 Replies
martin_kovar
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello,

I am attaching MPC5775K reference manual to this post. Unfortunately, there is not processor expert for S32 Design Studio for Power Architecture.

Regards,

Martin

0 Kudos
eleclin
Contributor II

Hi, Martin

Thank you for your help. My team is working on an automotive project about anti-collision and I want to get one MPC5775K Evaluation Board. How can I get one? Is it necessary to buy one? Or maybe can I  apply for a free one?

Regards

Hai

0 Kudos
martin_kovar
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello Hai,

the only option is to buy MPC5775K Evaluation Board. Following link is for daughter card:

https://www.nxp.com/webapp/webapp/search.partparamdetail.framework?PART_NUMBER=MPC5775K-356DS&buyNow... 

There is also MPC57xx Motherboard which is compatible with MPC5775K daughter card, please see this link:

MPC5777M Evaluation Board (EVB) and Adapters|NXP 

MPC57xx motherboards are the same for MPC5777M, MPC5775K, MPC5744P, S32R274, MPC5746R.

Regards,

Martin

0 Kudos
eleclin
Contributor II

Hi, Martin

I have read the link for MPC5775K daughter card. I can't find any documentation such as reference manual or user guide. Also, there is no picture about the daughter card. Can you give some information about it ? How the daughter card connects to the motherboard?

Regards

Hai

0 Kudos
martin_kovar
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello Hai,

I am attaching the EVB user guide directly to this post.

If you have any other questions, please feel free to write me back.

Regards,

Martin

0 Kudos
eleclin
Contributor II

Hello Martin

Is there any special requirement for JTAG debug connector?  Can I get one for free  when I buy the daughter card? 

Regards

Hai

0 Kudos
martin_kovar
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello Hai,

there is standard 14-pin JTAG connector which is part of daughter card. If you need another one, you have to buy it.

Regards,

Martin

0 Kudos
eleclin
Contributor II

Hello Martin,

Can you provide me some MPC5775K examples about DAC, SDADC, SPI .etc? I want to control the MC33MR2001 chipset.

Regards

Hai

0 Kudos
martin_kovar
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello Hai,

all example available for MPC5775K are placed in MPC5 software example list, please see link below:

https://community.nxp.com/docs/DOC-329623 

Unfortunately, for DAC and SDADC we have not created any example yet.

Regards,

Martin

0 Kudos
eleclin
Contributor II

Hello Martin

How to get the valid license of processor expert rappid suite for mpc577xk? I have installed the spt-toolkit,but I can not find it anywhere. How could I use this toolkit?

Regards

Hai

0 Kudos
martin_kovar
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello Hai,

Processor expert rappid suite for mpc577xk has nothing to do with spt-toolkit. I recommend you to download S32 Design Studio v 1.1, which contains spt-toolkit including graphical tool for code creation. In S32DS installation folder is located some simple documentation to spt graphical tool.

S32 Design Studio IDE|NXP 

If you want to use spt-toolkit independently, there is as-spt.exe in installation folder, but I strongly recommend you Design Studio.

Regards,

Martin

0 Kudos
eleclin
Contributor II

Hello Martin

I need a delay function for a certain time(e.g. delay_ms(5) and delay_us(4) ). Is there any library function for delay in S32 for mpc5775k? or I need to program by myself.

Regards

Hai

0 Kudos
martin_kovar
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello Hai,

unfortunately, there is not any library which provides these functions. But it is possible to use PIT timer to generate delay. Please see link below:

https://community.nxp.com/docs/DOC-329809 

Regards,

Martin

0 Kudos
eleclin
Contributor II

Hello Martin

pastedImage_1.png

When I run debug using OSJTAG, it occured.How can I find the password?  Is it the same for all the MPC5775K?

When I use the default value,then pastedImage_1.png occured.  Dose "Power cycle the board" mean to off-on the power switch on the motherboard or press the reset botton on daughter card? I tried these ways but it took no effect. As a result,pastedImage_1.png

What should I do? 

Regards

Hai

0 Kudos
martin_kovar
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello,

please use DEAD_DEED_FADE_BADE instead of FEED_FACE_CAFE_BEEF and let me know, if it works.

By the way, power cycle the board means turn the power supply off and on (without any reset).

Regards,

Martin

0 Kudos
eleclin
Contributor II

Hello Martin

I need the PIN Muxing spreadsheet mentioned in SIUL2 module. I can not find it in MPC5775K Reference Manual.

pastedImage_1.png

Can you give one?

Regards

Hai

0 Kudos
martin_kovar
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello Hai,

PIN muxing spreadsheet is part of Reference manual. Please see the figure below:

pastedImage_1.png

Regards,

Martin

0 Kudos
eleclin
Contributor II

Hello Martin

I have solved this problem. The cause is that there is a conflict between the debugger and the power supply. When I cut the power supply from debugger to EVB by off the jumper in my debugger. After this, I succeed in debug. 

Regards

Hai

0 Kudos
eleclin
Contributor II

Hello Martin

I have read the link: https://community.nxp.com/thread/382735

chip number is PPC5775KMMY3 2N76P CTEZR1622B

I tried both DEAD_DEED_FADE_BADE and FEED_FACE_CAFE_BEEF, it still appears.

pastedImage_1.pngpastedImage_3.png

Power cycle part:

I tried to turn the power supply off and on by POWER-SW (with DC supply) on the Motherboard, and it didn’t work.
There are something confusing.I only connect the JTAG debugger and it seems to power the board. Does it make the power cycle failed (when I use DC power supply on motherboard to doing the power cycle ) because it always power the board? Also, the red LED D9 is always on. Is there any problem with the board or debugger?

pastedImage_4.png

Regards

Hai

0 Kudos
eleclin
Contributor II

Hello Martin

Is there any user guide for spt graphical tool in S32DS?  Words with picture will be better. (e.g. I can not find the connectors to link two parts.)

Regards

Hai

0 Kudos