cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IO pin status during debug.

Jump to solution
juliancox
Contributor V

Is it possible to monitor the status of I/O pins in CodeWarrior during a debug session using Multilink? I would like to see the configuration and pin output value (logical, of course) as I single-step through the code. I can measure the actual voltage, but this does not match the value written to the pin register. 

Tags (3)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
juliancox
Contributor V

Thanks, it answers my question. I am migrating from KEIL IDE (LPC9XX) and they display a peripheral as a graphic in which I can set/clear any bit in any register by clicking on the appropriate box. I guess I was looking for something similar. 

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
juliancox
Contributor V

Thanks, it answers my question. I am migrating from KEIL IDE (LPC9XX) and they display a peripheral as a graphic in which I can set/clear any bit in any register by clicking on the appropriate box. I guess I was looking for something similar. 

0 Kudos
Alice_Yang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Julian,

Yes, you can check the related register on Register view on CW:

pastedImage_1.png

Please enable the "Refresh While Running" , then register can  update in running time .

Hope it helps

Have a great day,
Alice Yang

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos