MC908AZ60ACFU 3K85K QQWY0523 not running

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MC908AZ60ACFU 3K85K QQWY0523 not running

elenatsankova
Contributor I

MC908AZ60ACFU 3K85K QQWY0523 not running. How can I fix it?

3 Replies

elenatsankova
Contributor I

Hello,

Thank you for answering. This is a part used in Audi A4  which controls all of the lights in the car`s coupe, the car`s locking  etc. Unfortunately I don`t have further information beside the product number which I have already written. I am asking just so as to find a solution for the car`s being repaired not as a service, shop etc.

0 Kudos

mfugere
Contributor III

Elena,

I do not think that there is anyone here that can help you then, unless the programmer from Audi (or Bosch?) who wrote the code for the  functions the micro does in your A4 happens to also be a member of this forum.. or the hardware designer who designed the circuit board that the chip is attached to in the automobile.   These chips are used in thousands of different things, including clothes washing machines and microwave cooking ovens, and toys, with millions of different programs loaded into them and millions of different circuits attached to them.   Unless you have the technical knowledge of the circuits and the code for programming of the chip in that specific electronics module, and the ability to reprogram or debug it, we cannot provide any guidance on how to fix it except for "buy a replacement part from the Audi dealer".   Otherwise all you can do is probe around the pins of the microcontroller to check that it is getting proper voltages on the power pins (consult the datasheet for the part for pins and allowed voltages) with a digital multimeter or oscilloscope.   If those appear OK, it is unknown where to go next as you do not have any more information to share.   In either case, you'll end up having to get a replacement part from the dealer.

Sorry, but without ALOT more accurate information I think this is the best anyone can do.  Unless by  accident there is an electrical engineer here who owns an Audi A4 and who has had problems with this same module and analyzed and fixed it themselves.   There is a chance, but it is very small, I think.

Mike

mfugere
Contributor III

You will need to provide more information for anyone to begin to guess how to help you.

Is this a released design in production, and the part has been programmed but will not run?

Is it a prototype that you are beginning to build?

Does the part have the correct voltage (Vcc and GND) connections?

If you programmed the part, were there any error messages displayed with the programming software?  What programmer device or software was used to program the part?

Is the program file one which has been used successfully to program and run the micro previously?

Do you have an oscilloscope?  Can you tell is the /RESET pin is periodically pulsing LOW?

If it is a new design, can you share a schematic diagram, or part of the schematic that includes the micro pin connections?

0 Kudos