How to fix CCCSClient::ResetToDebug: Debug Mode error?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to fix CCCSClient::ResetToDebug: Debug Mode error?

sergiogarcia
Contributor I

Hello,

I'm trying to program a MCS568355 with the codewarrior usb tap in windows 8. The usb tap seems to work properly but I get an error message when trying to program the board with 56800E Flash programmer. The message is:

CCCSClient::ResetToDebug: Debug Mode 

I really need to fix that, thanks.

Original Attachment has been moved to: Log.log.zip

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Sergio.

56800E Flash programmer v1.2 doesn't support win8 system. did you test it with a 32bit windows xp platform?

Have a great day,
Jennie Zhang

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sergiogarcia
Contributor I

Hello,

I have updated the flash programmer with the patch and upgraded my drivers but I suppose that it doesn't work anyway. The most annoying thing is that i have programmed my board 2/3 times succesfully trying about 50 times.

Now, I have to ask, ¿Is there any method to program my device under the modern versions of windows? ¿Can I program my device with another version of flash programmer or something like that under win8 using codewarrior usb tap?

Thanks for your help.

0 Kudos

ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Sergio,

CW10.7 includes simple flash that can work on win8.

here is CW10.7

CodeWarrior for Microcontrollers-Eclipse IDE|NXP 

Here is how to use simple flash.

Standalone Flash Programmer | MCU on Eclipse 

Have a great day,
Jennie Zhang

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos